Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Step to B Great this 2008:

February 6th there's a FREE Business TeleClass. If you're interested Click Here (I'm getting NO kick back$. I'm just spreading love. Besides, the more cake$ U make - the more U'll purchase my books;-).

Here's my newest theme song (includes words which may offend some....)

4 Comments:

KIKI said...

Sis! You too?!

THATS. MY. ISH!!!!

Get yo hustle on, boo...you know Iaint mad atcha!

Ok...gotta finish watching the clip...you knows I looooves me som Katt!

*everyday I'm hustlin...everyday I'm hustlin...*

CapCity said...

I KNOW u AIN'T mad, Sistah KIKI! I'm tryin' to catch up wich YO Hustlin' AZZZ!!!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Aren't you Katt's height?

At least you aren't short on hustle... ;-)

CapCity said...

Actually, Ced I think I'm taller than Katt;-). I recall hearing that he's five feet tall (PERIOD;-). But, I'm learning from li'l man that it don't make U short on HUSTLE - as U say;-).

blogger templates | Make Money Online