**Not appropriate for children or at work (without a headset;-):
Thursday, January 17, 2008
A li'l humor to get u thru the rest of the week:
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 1/17/2008
Labels: humor, promoting another artist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
HAHAHAHAH!! I love him!
Dave is hilarious! I love that man!!!
Dave Chappelle is hilarious. I never tire of hearing his jokes.
Ced - I didn't even know they'd banned indoor smoking outside of NYC. When it happened here I thought they were going to revolt. LOL!
Diva & Ms. B - I DO love him, too!
Rich - I'm embarrassed at how many times I've watched this particular clip. I LOVE improv comedy - especially comedians who are good with the audience.
hahahah...its no secret Dave is a guilty pleasure of mine.
best to you and yours in 08, CAP!
What's up, everyone? Cap, California set the standard for rejecting indoor smoking years ago, and many states, including some southern states (Louisiana, for example), have adopted similar laws against indoor smoking and against smoking in or around many local, state, and federal government buildings. My lungs appreciate it! I'm allergic to tobacco fumes!
Speaking on (Southern) California, I need to understand why knuckleheads here in San Diego will still stand in a doorway--next to mandatory signs that warn "NO SMOKING WITHIN 25 FEET OF ENTRANCE (VIOLATORS WILL BE FINED)"--and drive my poor lungs crazy! We need bouncers like the brother in Ko's place HERE! I'm TRYING not to do the job myself! LOL!
thanks for that on hon, i guess that means what i wrote about is not for the kids either
Post a Comment