I'm cross blogging myself while I'm putting this out here: I attempt ONCE AGAIN to Step in the Name of Love for SELF by Running toward a FIT ME;-). Click here to read more: It's not a resolution: It's a GOAL as I'm Determined 2 do GREAT WORKS for The Creator - because I'm SO thankful for this Beautiful Loaner Earth Wear;-).
What R U working on to reach YOUR GREATness?
*click image for source.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Stepping Toward Greatness ACTUALLY
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 1/03/2008
Labels: physical self, renewal, self love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 Comments:
Good morning sis...I too have been running and working out...I feel 100% better!!! I am also working on getting my relationship with God back on track so that I can live a full life....I am glad you are back!!!
Hey glad to see that you are back. I am working on the weight and a few other thangras. LOL I haven't been to the gym since before christmas, but I am determined to get back on the game.
Go'on girl, i'll be back on track in a few days...what my stomach virus didn't get rid of...the treadmill will!
Keep loving you Cap!! I see you!
Hi CapCity,
Thanks for your visit to my blog and for your generous comments and warm greetings. I hope you realize your goals for greatness. We make our own goals in life in our efforts to reach our Creator. God bless you more for your worthy endeavors. Have a nice and peaceful day in the US.
With God's help, I am partnering in a business venture with my wife. We are learning how to define "efficiency" and "profit" in whole new ways!
Hi, frequent lurker, first time poster here. I used to run and whenever I felt weak and wanted to quit, I'd think of running as my relationship with God...give up on one and give up on the other. Knee surgery shut that down in 07. Now, besides getting myself healthy again, I'm working on being paid to write and not using stuff to make me happy.
Sistah XP - Go ON wicha bad self! yea, i have SO much to be thankful for & SO much to keep working on:-).
Sis Amn.eris - U KNOW I gotta get back on track! Whew, the tail end of 07 kinda threw a sistah;-).
Sistah Miz - I'm GLAD you're feeling better! illness is no joke & God's reminder to take HEED;-).
"My Boo", Soumy - I keep kickin' at it - self love is an ETERNAL work in progress;-).
Dear Mel - THANK U & please keep me in your prayers! I have a feeling you're on the inside track;-).
Brother Ced! I wish U & The Mrs. ALL the best & much success (cuz i know you're the sharing kind. LOL! ;-)
Sistah Nicole - WELCOME! Thanx for taking the time to come thru when u do & for commenting when u feel it:-). U R right - physical activity/exertion for me IS JUST like my relationship with God. Since I still have my health & strength I OWE it to My Creator to DO what I can while I can! Hmmm...maybe this is my req'd form of tithing...
AND I'm DEFINITELY working on writing & enjoying abundance as a result of sharing my words with the world;-). Best to ya!
Post a Comment