I was trying to avoid this (starting another blog that is;-)....but, this idea wouldn't let me sleep at night - literally! I have been having bouts of insomnia -- and I LOVE to sleep. So, help me out and go see what this chick wants. LOL!
U've been CapCha'd!!
HUGZ in advance! Now, I hope I can get some rest!
Friday, January 25, 2008
U r invited!!!
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 1/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 Comments:
"I have been having bouts of insomnia -- and I LOVE to sleep."
CapCity.
i was gonna say something but i'm gonna let THAT go since i haven't blog'd much over the past few months but i miss'd y'all and will see ya in saint looey!
i'm signed up and ready to be CapCha'd!
dont do...reconsider....read some literature on the subject.....lol
LANCE!!! don't U come "back" startin' stuff! LOL!
Plez - YAAAY!!! I knew this would be right up your alley - glad u can take the time to join in;-)
Brother All-Mi-T ..uh, I'm confuzzled, huh?
LOL! TS just gave you a hip hop answer to the insomnia issue! Shout out to Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000 for that and a few other nice lines from the song "International Player!"
See? y'all makin' a sistah work? now I gotta google or uTube search that song? can someone just send me the link??? cuz i. AM. NOTTTT! Hip. At. ALL! LOL! and have had too much wine tonight to be out googlin' alone;-)
By the way, CAPCHALUV is an incredible blog...and I plan to enter a few entries in next few weeks.
INTERNATIONAL PLAYER
It should be your theme music! LOL!
Congratulations on the new blog! : )
Get it girl!!
Ced - thanx for the link...uh, is it a good thing that U think Int'l Playah should be my theme music? ;-)
Anali - Thanx! I DO hope the blog serves to uplift a few of us;-). Every bit helps, right?
Mystery - Thanx Sis! :-)
Post a Comment