I was tagged ages ago ... by MizRepresent. (Then G Sweet tagged with same thang;-).
I thought I'd save it for my New Year's 2008 Post:
Rules I can follow:
A) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog ... Done!
B) Share 7 random facts about yourself ... Done (see below:-) ... I've even added one in honor of 08;-) ...
Here's where I veer off the rules ... a bit more:
C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs ... If U're reading this & u like it - have AT it!
D) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
How about this instead:
If U liked this and U've self tagged - let me know in the comments and I'll come check your version out;-)Seven Eight Random Facts about CAP (that u may or may not know already;-):
1. I am thankful for ALL of my blessings (including the tough, enriching learning experiences).
2. My initials are CAP & I was born & raised in the Nation's CAPital.
3. I'm the youngest of four female siblings & we share the same initials:-).
4. I love intensely (so I'm told:-) ... & wonder how anyone can love ... "moderately (?)".
5. I embrace all that is ME (which is a new 'fact' that I'm LOVING about me!).
6. I'm a nonconformist who is quite a conundrum (& I love the word conundrum;-)!
7. I like to listen and I LOVE to talk!!
8 (Bonus;-). I LOVE to DANCE!!! And need to do so more often:-) ... so check one of my favorite videos & le's GROOVE!
Click image for its source.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
2008 is GREAT - starting with a Tag Response
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 1/01/2008
Labels: promoting another blogger, self awareness, tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
Welome back CAP! Happy 08! Feeling good and glad you are back in the place...and of course i'm rockin MJB too, luv, luv, luv this song and luv, luv, luv dancing to it even more...can't wait till we be dancing again...and it will be soon. TTS
HAPPY NEW YEAR CAP!!! :-)
I'm not tagging myself. Just stopped by to wish you a blessed and happy new year!
That has got to be the best #1, ever. This meme has been going around, and the responses I've seen are as varied as the folks writing them, Cap you get my vote for best #1 random fact. Without a doubt. I can think of no other more beautiful perspective to be applied to life. ALL about how we react!
Happy new years blessings, good or bad, what a treasure is this life we have. :)
Happy New Year, CAP! YES, to loving intensely. There's no other way to do it!
I love your attitude toward your blessings--ALL of your blessings! Dig that...
How was your holiday time with family?
Happy New Year Cap! I love #6. I've always liked the word conundrum too. I also like the word enigma! : D
Post a Comment