"Met" Princess TinyButt, while over at LoveBabz spot, earlier. That beautiful, young sistah is a loving wife & caring mother while handling her business and "fighting for her life with all of her might, to beat severe, debilitating, and life threatening autoimmune diseases." I don't "pity" the sistah when I say, Wow! I pity ME - for not being ACTIVELY thankful for the blessings in my life. Sure, I sit quietly most mornings and give thanx to the spirits and ancestors, but I admit I've been slacking on ACTIVELY giving thanx thru MOTION. I've GOT to get UP earlier & go for walks more frequently in order to SHOW thanx for my Blessings of great health.
So, Thank U Princess TinyButt - when I'm rocking a tinybutt sized ten again & my health is restored - u get the SECOND shout OUT for reminding me to QUIT my bellyachin'! The FIRST shout OUT goes to my Aunt Vee who gets up at FIVE A.M. three days EVERY week to go hook up to a dialysis machine for hours, no matter how tired she is or whether or not she "feels" like it!
Forget raising money to walk on the behalf of a public cause - how 'bout: just raise UP to walk on the private behalf of folx I know & am meeting "personally" because they are cheering me on whether I hear it or NOT! Sharon called me the "Good Fairy" of Blog-Land going 'round leaving comments. Well, this good fairy betta go 'round a track or two, now so I can keep "flying"! LOL!
CAP: Walk the WALK that U talk!
If u don't "hear any noise" - go find a track - that's where I'll be....
Going to bed now, so I can get up & get it in gear....good nite!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
NO mo' EXCUSES DAGNABIT! Get BACK on TRACK!
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 2/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
hey gurl!! wow, no you are amazing and inspiring to me. your words are like arms pulling me up! i love your site! wow, your aunt is no joke. we all have "it" in us. it's just up to us to tap into and use "it". now that i've read your blog, i KNOW you have "IT" and you know how to use "IT"! i''m just doing what i gotta do girl!
thank you for stopping by and "whispering" in my ear! come on by often, i'd love to have you. and know that i will be here checking on ya!
be well and strong!.... smooches!
I love the Princess! She is amazing and so inspiring to me. I am glad to call her my Friend, Sister and my Soror. We are planning a trip back to Paris--yep Princess you are going, and K.O that Johnson Boy is going and anybody else who wants to come! Not to worry not soon...I have to get my passport back from the FEDS!
I am with you, I am so ashamed to even say I was a damned athlete in HS and college....aaarrgh! But we are bringing SEXY BACK! You already swore to it on my blog!
So let's go, We got this!
It's nothing like being able to recognize your blessings. I walk a few times a week about a mile to the dollar store just to remain humble. You never know what life's challenges may bring.
Stay up Cap!
I have been getting on myself as well because of my 365 Day Challenge, then about a week ago I heard the Holy Spirit say "the bed is the enemy of progress". I took that to heart, because there are so many things I want to do and there is not enough time and many mornings I hold on to that bed oh so tight. Well, the bed is no longer holding me back. I have gotten up every day this week and made my way to the YMCA. I'm on a 12 week progressive workout plan. I even have "before" pictures stored in my phone so I can see where I'm trying to get away from.
Wow. Just came by on my daily glance at your blog and whatta post I read when I'm feeling bloating and a little fluffy in the mid-section. Inspiration is infectious...
Post a Comment