Friday, February 22, 2008

See Ya in St. Louie!!

Well, Folx I'm out for the weekend! Please pray the weather cooperates & I'm able to miss those storms circulating. Can't wait to see some of youse guys! Will take plenty of photos to share and hopefully a li'l video. But of course, what happens in da Lou STAYS in da Lou (who started that daYUM sayin', anyway? LOL!)! As you can tell - I'm so excited I'm 'bout to jump the moon! U don't know why I'm all excited? Well catch up w/ the rest of us by clicking HERE ;-).

Okay, Nelly, here I come, shugah ... just had to step into my heels & say bye to some friends! Is Ceddy Bear gonna meet us for drinks? He's so funny!

*click image for source.

10 Comments:

Sharon shares said...

May The Creator send many angels to protect you as you travel to meet the family you're just finding out you have here in St. Louis! The weather is being a bit disagreeable, but it will surely get itself together as soon as it discovers you are on the way ;-)

Can't wait to see you soon!

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Good Luck, Have fun and sell lots of books...

Love and Blesssings,
angelia

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Godspeed!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I haven't been here to your blog in a while. Hope you have a nice trip. Maybe I'll read back to some of your past post.

Peace

Shelia said...

If you see Nelly kidnap his behind and share when you get back, lol!

Have a great time and stay safe!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and blessed trip and make sure that I see the photos on everyones blog.
Sorry I couldn't join y'all, so give my regards to the fam. Peace....

soumynona said...

In da Lou!!! Do ya thing
Bring me back a rib plate and stay safe. Enggas is wild over there - Oh and stay "hustin" I smells ya

Anonymous said...

Sis Cap, I checked out the pics on Rich's site from your event (Congrats by the way!) and came away with the singular thought:
"...if for no other reason than the gorgeously flowing locks you rock..."

Diva's Thoughts said...

Alright girl!!! I hope you guys have the best time ever!

CapCity said...

Thanx for the luv! As always, much appreciated! Too tired to respond individually - blame it on fatigue & not my heart;-). Hugz! Will post photos, soon!

blogger templates | Make Money Online