I could DO this:
- I'd be married now, prolly. LOL!
OTHERS would do this:
~ they wouldn't get on my GOT DAYUM nerves! LOL!
Then, SOMETIMES I wonder:
What caused my detachment:
As I look at other's blogs & poems on romance I feel little to no excitement (& cannot muster a comment other than: That's nice).
The only thing that "flips my skirt" these dayz is hustling my Fiction Debut & working on my next one! I still enjoy flirting sometimes - but don't get consumed by it like I used to. Am I just a HARD-AZZ Beeeatch? LOL!
*click images for source.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Sometimes I wish:
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 3/04/2008
Labels: humor, random rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 Comments:
Nice pic...and it's gonna be ALLLLLLLLLLLLL-RIGHT! LOL!
Oh, yeah. I would have liked to have seen that zipper on the person in my story today.
Now there you go, setting the women's movement back a hunnerd years or so! Don't you know you should nevah give the brothas images like this? It encourages hopefulness for that which will never be ;)
As I look at other's blogs & poems on romance I feel little to no excitement (& cannot muster a comment other than: That's nice).
I feel that way all the time. A lot of this stuff doesn't move me one bit, but I figure it may have something to be with me not being a real emotional person. Or it could be that I'm just satisfied emotionally with my wife, so I'm not open to all the "poo-poo-la-la".
I think life hardens us. I can express myself on paper, but sometimes have a devil of time in person.
I remember pain, hurt all the bad stuff first--The good stuff is what I put on paper.
Believe it or not there are people who wish I would unzip my lips and let the inside out.
Sounds to me like you just have a different priority right now. The romantic stuff appeals to me more when that's an area of focus, but when I'm content, I'm less moved. Maybe your goal is so within reach that nothing else is doing it for you but will again one day.
Do you Cap! Whatever you are feeling.
Thanx Ced - I KNOW it IZ already ALLLL right!!
SulDog - that story @ your spot was CLASSIC!!
Sharon - u r a MESS! Brothers learn REAL quick that this POST HERE N%*@...is just me talking smack;-). LOL!
Rich - u're satisfied w/ your wife & i'm satisfied with my LIFE! ;-). I CAN be emotional - i just don't talk a lot about it.
WnProgress - I don't think I'm hardened... i CAN be INTENSELY passionate - but the chemistry's gotta be right, ya know? yea - i've been told that I needed to unzip - ONCE & found it the funniest thing! ;-)
Nicole - I guess U're right! Maybe I'm just not a MULTI-tasker in that way. Gotta focus on one passion or the other! LOL!
Diane - Sistah, I don't know how to do anyone or anything else! I'm just starting to notice that the blog-world around me seems focused on romance & much as I want to be enthused...i can't "get it up". LOL!!!
I agree with Sharon, Nicole, Miz, and WNProgress. LOL.
I feel ya though. I think for me it is a combo of focusing on other things, not being inspired to write "lovey-dovey" stuff and knowing I don't need to rush something I am not ready for.
Lol, I used to be like that. Your time will come...
Honey, you are too young to be so jaded! Time is the great equalizer. Give it time, give it time...
Well, if you're hard-headed...I'm a crash-dummy!LOL I feel ya, Cap...
This too shall pass...at least I hope so; for your sake & mine.
Post a Comment