Everything comes to him/her who hustles while (s)he waits. ~ Henry Ford
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
Everything comes to him/her who hustles while (s)he waits. ~ Henry Ford
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 3/14/2008
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
6 Comments:
ain t that the truth, i see u on the grind AGAIN LOL
Amen...
Dang...even Henry knew about hustlin, huh?
I got the book! I got the book! I'm in love with your short story -I'd have buzzed him in too.
Man - that was great!!!!! I've been talking your book up to everybody.
Can't wait for the Atlanta go-go!
amen, halleluja!
ps... thanks so much for stopping by and 'whispering' your gentle sweet warm words of wisdom. love you!
Brother All-Mi-T: I'm hooked ... on Hustle-in'! LOL!
Kiki - GURL, I think Brother Ford may have coined the term! U KNOW he was an OLE School Hustla! LOL!
Jali - YAYYYYY! THANX, Sis! So glad U enjoyed it. I can't wait to see u in da ATL!
Princess - yep - this quote jumped out & found me! Awww - u evoke the sweetness that can be hidden in me;-)
VERY nice. I like.
Post a Comment