To meet the above three featured Authors of Bloggers' Delight!
View the E-Vite & leave me a comment w/ email if interested in joining us;-)
I know that's a few weeks away - but U all know how excited I get about a party;-).
I'll remind U again as the date draws near.
Hope to C U THERE!
View the E-Vite & leave me a comment w/ email if interested in joining us;-)
I know that's a few weeks away - but U all know how excited I get about a party;-).
I'll remind U again as the date draws near.
Hope to C U THERE!


8 Comments:
HEY ASK d ABOUT MY BOOOK ITS OUT, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
When the tour hits Boston, drinks are on me.
(Of course, that's because I'm a messy drinker. Barump-bump!)
well, i've been to the first two...and they're a blast y'all...bring your love for reading and fellowship.
enjoy!!!!! ;-)
T-Dawg - i gotta check that out! Go 'head ONNN, now!
SulDog - I'm gonna take u up on that! And u can't get mad if i spill my drink on ya! LOL!
Lance - thanx, Hun! And they're only gaining momentum & getting better!!
Hey CapCity, I trust you are well and in good spirits!
Alright Party People! I am looking forward to seeing those photos too!
Can't wait luv! Wish our roaddawg, Lance was with us, but believe me, we will pour one for you...uhhh, in our throats albeit, but we will be thinking of ya, and with much love and appreciation!
It appears that you all are having a blast! Continued blessings on the tour.
Great photo! :D
And from one daddy's girl to another, it just doesn't get any better does it? I love my mom unequivocally, but my daddy was just the cat's meow, lol!
We carpooled to work together, ate lunch together, took long walks, etc. What a blessing.
I hope to make this. It would be great to say hello to fellow bloggers in the area.
Post a Comment