Hillary must've offered a hot meal. How could they ignore her track record? Can't Ohio see that she's just oiling them up for the big screw?
"I'm going to fix it! ... put y'all's azzes in a FIX & send MORE jobs overseas!"
Hillary's own husband said earlier that her campaign was over and encourages us to vote: OBAMA! OBAMA! ...(Thanx 4 this second clip, Sharon;-)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Pick ONE side of that Fence: Talking Loud & Sayin' Nothing
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 3/06/2008
Labels: barack obama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 Comments:
That's a damned shame! I swear, it is hard for me to even watch that. "I'm going to fix it!" she says about NAFTA to the very people she and her husband hurt most in their support of this trade agreement. FIX IT HOW DAMMIT!!! I guess it's like being in love with the guy who ripped out your heart, stomped on it, and called his pit bull over to eat it...for some damned-fool egg-headed reason you find it in yourself to take his no good azz back!
Sometimes I must admit, American's ability to be "optimistic" about any damned thing plain and simply SUCKS!
Ohio & Texas is white boy states, Barack had no chance, I think he's got it locked down the stretch. He needs to shit on Hillary a little more.
Aye aye for Obama !
But I wish I had a vote.
Happy to see you at full swing after a long gap cap
well yawl black folked loved clinton, not me never did
I can't see the clips at all. :( I am a staunch Obama supporter but I am really afraid that clinton will do the ol' sneak attack an come for the back and win this whole thing. I would not be very happy about that.
I totally agree with everyones views here, but being from Ohio...I have to say in our defense, the majority of people I've talked to regarding this election who were NOT Obama supporters, ONLY feel that way becasue we know nothing about the man. The only thing we've had to base anything on other than the debates is the exact same campaing commercial that plays over & over again with him saying YES WE CAN! I think that if he had focused on exposing himself more to states like Ohio & Texas, the outcome of the votes in those staes would've been different.
But that's just my opinion...
Have a great weekend!
I didn't expect Obama to take either state. It's a little too easy to race-bait White voters in Ohio and Texas. I wish people took the time to look into politicians' careers more and spent far less time listening to the sound bites. I don't trust any politician, but I like Obama's diplomatic style. Unless God makes a President perfect, I have no reason to expect Obama to deliver everything that I find important. I'm just tired of the Clinton/Bush families playing "baby god" with service members in the armed forces and pulling slick hustles to help their business friends miss jail and find free money.
I don't see the clips here... I was very disappointed over Ohio, but not really surprised.
Hey CapCity! I hope that all is well, I've got to catch up.
Hillary Clinton is making a serious mistake, because no matter how this election comes out, she has pissed off people who respect dignity everywhere.
Whether she ends up working in the white house or cleaning bathroom stalls, she won't be welcomed at either job.
"Ohio & Texas is white boy states"
Brilliant. So, you think Obama had no chance there because white "boys" won't vote for a black man? What makes you think they'll vote for a woman? Are they just slightly enlightened?
I'm not saying race and sex and whatever else never plays a part. It sure does. But there's just as many people who will vote FOR someone because of sex or skin color as there are folks who will vote AGAINST. Neither one is right. As soon as we ALL get over this black-white male-female shit, we can actually accomplish something together. Until then, it's just the same crap coming from a different mouth, my dark brother or sister.
Post a Comment