
Technorati Authority - determines the number of hits a blog gets.
Dane Carlson's "Monetization" value scale - determines how much a blog i$ worth.
Electronic Villager's List of Top Black Blogs - determines how often blogs are read by other Black Bloggers (?).
OHellNawl'sBloggin'AzzBloggerAward - determines how "ignant" a blog can be.
I'm wondering if I'm being left out of a blog ru$h & fun that seems to be swirling around me. I have always been sort of "in my own world". I think that's the result of being the youngest child - I've had to entertain myself quite a bit and rarely concern myself with what's going on around me. Periodically, I'll look up from the books I'm reading or writing and wonder if I'm missing something.
So ... Am I ... missing something?
*click image for source.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
That Grass Sure Looks Green over there...
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 3/05/2008
Labels: promoting other bloggers, questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 Comments:
i am an only child true, and i didnt get an ignat award either
@All Mi T: I am an only child too. I am not the stereotypical one though. Some say I am but hell if I am neglected by my parent how am I spoiled. LOL.
Anyway Cap just remember the real heros, sheros are those that don't always get acknowledged. Plus, chile you got some tight blog fam out here and that is rare.
You're only missing something if popularity, wealth, and acknowledgement are your goals. But who the hell needs all that ish when you've got me?! LOL!!!!
Absolutely not. You are DIVINE! Continue ot blaze your own path...that's what I love about you.
Plus you are the master of blog connecting. We should see how many degrees of separation bloggers are from you. I am here becasue of you and connected to so many others and then I find out they are connected to others through you! Your like the Kevin Bacon of the blog world!
Torrance how you gonnna get an Ignant award, when delegates and doctors asking you what the answers are to NUmber 3 on the exam of life.
And why am I just finding your blog capcity? unacceptable on my part.
Well I must be missing it too! Cause I am quite lost!
You blog for you, so you're not missing a thing. Besides, it's not like there's money attached to being on any of those lists. Wait, is there?
Lol at you being the Kevin Bacon of the blog world.
How can you be missing anything when I keep you up on all the happenings
u too smaht to be ignant, T-dawg - even if u IZ country! LOL!
Shai - yea, i know my fore parents are the greatest Heroes & Sheroes & nobody knows who da HAYL they are! Of course, I 'preciate my blog-family! But, still sometimes I just wonder - what everybody else is doing. :-)
Sharon - u know it goes without SAYIN' that we have a blast REGARDLESS! LOL!
LoveBabz - thank ya, Sis! LOL @ Kevin B. Well, I DO tend to be Footloose & fancy free! ;-)
OMIGOODness - the SLAUS hisse'f done graced my blog! i figured i wasn't funny enuf fo' y'all! I guess by linking to ya - i pulled your rss chain or something! LOL!
MysTery - when I know I'll clue u in, Sis! ;-)
Nicole - see? tha's MY thang - I blog for me. But, I'm starting to hear that folk actually get paid to DO this and I think Slaus has an entire $TAFF!
YoN -- uh, do I KNOW u? don't be teasin' like that! LOL!
Sis...dont make me slap you (and you know I say that with nuffin but love)! You aint missin out on not nan nuffin! Your words encourage, inspire, motivate, and tickle the hale outta me...and I couldn't ask for more.
The question isn't if you're missing something. The question is how many other folks are missing out by not knowing you? Now how bout that!?!
And them fools over @OHN...girl dont be sweatin them damn awards! I'm almost ashamed to admit I associate wit da ignance that goes on over there (ok...not really...and yes Slaus you should be ashamed of yourself).
Now damn all this...it's friday...lets go get us a drank...
Post a Comment