Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Going for BROKE!! We ALL NEED TO BE HUSTLE-IN!

There's a video over on i-Lit.com that is a "Must See" for anyone who is hustlin' to live their dream!

It's an interview of the author, Robert Greene who wrote the book: The 48 Laws of Power. Basically, he says we all need to get our Hustle ON! One other thing that he said which struck a chord for me (I've paraphrased as I remembered it:-): "We all experience pivotal moments which make or break us." When I was invited to be part of the Bloggers' Delight phenomena - I felt that was a major pivotal moment for me. It has been worth it for me to live the Spike Lee method of USE CREDIT 'til I GETS MINE.

Yes, U "heard" it here first! So, Hang onto your Wig! As my now five-year old nephew said when he was a mere three-year old prophet: "We're going for a bumpy RIDE!" And what a gloriously bumpy ride it has been and I expect it to continue to be!

See U all at the MOUNTAIN TOP!

*click image for source & Robert Greene's website.

10 Comments:

Suldog said...

The ride is where it's at. The destination seems important, but the ride is where the fun is!

JustMeWriting said...

Hey Cap...what's going on lady? Just stopping by to say hey.

KIKI said...

SHOTGUN!!!

You know I'm ready to take that ride, Sis!

*straps on seat belt*

Like Martin Lawrence said..."Let's ride this mufugga til the wheels fall off!"

the prisoner's wife said...

LOL@hold on to your wig. i can TOTALLY see my son saying something like this one day. COMEDY!

but i SO feel you, sis. a lot has been brewing in my mind for a while. time to hustle to make it happen.

blessings to YOU!

Mizrepresent said...

Gurl, you know i using the "Spike Lee", funding method...it's alright though...in the end, we will WIN!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I am all about the hustle baby!

Your enthusiasm is infectious!

Sharon shares said...

Everyday I'm hustle-in, everyday I'm hustle-in...

Get yo hustle on my sista...I sho ain't mad atcha!

CapCity said...

Diva - thanx, Sis!

SulDog - Bruthuh, u r SOO right!

JMW - Hey Sis - backATcha! thanx for coming thru.

Kiki - alright, 'THELMA' - but THIS LOUISE ain't drivin' off no cliffs cuz I got places to GO & people to SEE! ;-).

PW - Sis - tha's one of my favorite li'l sayings. Thanx for the blessings - much NEEDED!

Miz - u know i'm not worried - we are IN dis to WIN DIS!!

Love - not sure where/when I caught this "bug" but I'm RELISHING IN IT!

Sharon - Cuz - I KNOW u in this wit ME! turn my song up, girl...everyday i'm hustle-in' .... ;-)

Nicole said...

Go for it. Life doesn't give you anything - at least not anything worth having - unless you work for it.

CapCity said...

Nicole - thanx! u r right! When life does "give" to us - too often we take it for granted. Now, I relish in ALL my blessings - INCLUDING the "work";-).

blogger templates | Make Money Online