President Obama and the first family:
2008 - 2016.
2008 - 2016.
Please visit Brother Holland's blog & read about the Petition for HC to concede.
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 3/25/2008
Labels: barack obama, blessings
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
10 Comments:
What a beautiful family. He is exactly what this country needs right now. I am really excited about him becoming president.
There's about as much chance of Clinton conceding as there is of me becoming the Queen of England. She's not the conceding type. I could say what type she is, but I like to maintain the facade of me being a gentleman, so I won't.
yes, we sure are
nice spot u got here
sure to be back
Diva - u GOT that RIGHT! but, u know i'm gonna agree;-).
SulDog - ALL HAIL QUEEN SulDog! LOL! I figure it can't hurt to support the cause. We never know unless we try.
Dejanae - thanx! i'll leave the light on for ya;-).
I know that I'm ready! They would make a beautiful First Family.
WOW...That's definitely a beautiful first family!! :-)
Can't wait for it to become a reality.
Sorry I took so long, but I finally answered your question. It's in teh comment section under your question.
As for President Obama, I will only say that it will be a proud moment for Blacks everywhere. But I honestly don't think things will improve. Why is a very long post that I don't want to write... I don’t care how much Sharon stamps her foot. LOL
Peace and love,
Ali's Zay
I AM READY!
Stephen, Ms. B & Love - U KNOW i'm write here with ya! *fingers from my eyes to yours* LOL!
Ali's Zay - take your time - don't want your presha rising again! ;-). My good man - u LET a Brother move into 1600 Penn & see won't thangs improve - if nothin' else I know a few will have BIGGER smiles on their faces & more will actually WATCH political news! Obama & his Wife have already DONE for politics what Tiger & The Williams sisters did for their sports of choice;-). YOU of ALL folk should know the POWER of LOVE! Don't let your faith slip, now;-).
How times have changed! I am glad this time has finally come. I am very proud of him!!
Post a Comment