Monday, March 10, 2008

NYC's VIP Bk Celebration March 8th - THANX!!

This is a mere glimpse at a celebration that I hosted this past Saturday in appreciation to those who have supported my fiction debut and my transition to this New York City "wilderness". The celebration took place at Antoinette's Restaurant in Harlem. Thanx to all who made it through Saturday's torrential rains! Thanx for the calls, texts & emails from those who were there in spirit, but unable to attend in body. I had a FANTASTIC time! HUGZ 2 ya ALL!
Several Bloggers even made it out: Ms. Lee, i.am.malik and Lance (the non-Blogging Blogger;-). As others send me images from all of their fancy cameras I'll create a li'l video to show you more. Until then - enjoy!

17 Comments:

Lance said...

i had a great time. good food & fellowship from all. definitely heading back to antoinette's for dining experience. i couldn't help but to see you in "superstar" status as you began your reading wif the cameras & flashes coming out more than obama in wyoming!

congrats babycap! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!
Congrats on the transition!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Dang. I thought we was cool, how come I didn't get on the VIP list. No, I know what time it is. I just had to be that nukka who would go there with you.

Can't wait for the DC event. I got me a new outfit for that one.

CapCity said...

Lance - Glad u had a good time! Thanx for the Luv, fo' REAL!

Nic - Yea, it was. This was just the boost I needed - REAL folk who KNOW me! Thanx;-).

Rich - See? u betta stop being THAT startin' shyt LANi%%#! LOL! This was a nice, cozy gathering of folk who REALLY KNOW me! DC is gonna be OFF da METER!!

Sharon shares said...

I shoooooooooo wish I coulda been there too! I'ma try my bestest to get to DC for the event tho so tell Lance to make sure to let a sistah know about the off the chart plane fares!

Lisa Johnson said...

Congratulations on the event! : )

jac said...

Delighted and happy, cap

=D>

soumynona said...

Glad to see you are blowing up!! btw, I was feeling the pics from the Lou - Nice sexy legs you have

Slaus of O Hell Nawl said...

Hey Cap hun, hit me up when you get the chance please.

slaus.caldwell@gmail.com

Im interested in picking up a few copies of Blogger's delight (3-4 copies) NO hook ups either hun lol.

But I want to know what I have to do, or what the extra cost would be to have them signed.

Also interested in doing a feature about you guys over on OHN. shoot me a line please.

James "Slaus" Caldwell

Diva's Thoughts said...

Looks like a fantastic event!

Xave said...

Congrats!

Mizrepresent said...

I'm so glad for this wonderful event, for you and all of us Cap! See ya in DC!

Sharon shares said...

I GOT MY TICKEEEEEEEEEEEET! I'MA BE ALL UP IN THE HOUSE IN D.C.!!! LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!

CapCity said...

Sharon (1&2) - I'm SOOO glad u'll be able to join US!! I hope DC's READY! LOL! :-)

Anali - THANX, Sis!;-)

JAC!! Welcome BACK! thanx! ;-)

Sou - my cyber-boo! thanx dahlin'! ;-)

Brother Slaus - u ain't got to "beckon" me twice! LOL! ;-)

Diva - thanx, Sis! Yea, it was the boost this isolated sistah NEEDED! ;-)

Xavier - thanx - I'm trying to get to YOUR level (but not sure I can be that HOTTT;-).

Miz - GURLLLL, u don't know how excited I am for ALL of US! ;-)

Xave said...

Why are you BD ladies always trying to make me blush? LOL

Peace and Love,

Alizé (LoversA.blogspot.com)

the prisoner's wife said...

CONGRATS sis!!!

man...things like this REALLY make me miss NY. i think i might just have to get my hustle on (*wink*) and move back.

congrats again.

CapCity said...

X - u started it! lol! ;-)

Hey Mrs. PW!! good to see ya, Sis! thanx! if u do move back - give me a holla:-).

blogger templates | Make Money Online