Sunday, June 17, 2007

Thanx 2 All My Supah Stahs

To those who make me feel like a Supah Stah - Thanx - I hope I've returned the "fayvah"(thanx 2 Sistah JMW for 'hipping' me to this HeartFelt video:-):

May U ALL enjoy the Fathers in Your Life: Earthly & Heavenly on this & every day.
*P.S. To those, like Brother Ced, who noticed I haven't taken that summer break as "promised" - I'm coasting by sharing ideas of others for now;-).

8 Comments:

Keshi said...

:)
sweet.

Keshi.

Andrew The Asshole said...

thanks for the farther day wishes

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Very Nice...

thanks
Love and Blessings...
angelia

Mizrepresent said...

Do your thang Sis Cap!

Unknown said...

Much love, lady! Thanx!!!!

lisa q. said...

fabulous video cap! love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep sharing boo.

CapCity said...

keshi, andrew, angelia, miz, ced, li$a & brother g - thanx to U supah stahs for taking the time to comment!

blogger templates | Make Money Online