Thursday, June 7, 2007

So Many Books, So Many Blogs...blogroll game

I'll be taking a Blog break for the summer soon. I will come through once a week to keep the Wednesday Wisdoms going and for general housekeeping:-). Before I go, I wanted to introduce you to a game w/ new players that I met thanks to Anali!

Dewey, over at The Hidden Side of a Leaf has a BlogRoll Game going until Father's Day.
So far, I've "met":

1) AlisonWonderland of So Many Books So Little Time.
She & I each have a relative with the same nick name: JellyBean.

2) Nyssaneala's Book Haven is so appropriately named!
It's the first time I've felt the same thrill in cyberspace that I feel EVERY time I walk into a library, or bookstore: Where do I start with all of these delectable books?! Wonderful reviews.

3) Kristin of This is the Life. She really does seem to be living the life fantastic:
as a librarian she gets to read for a living AND she goes home to the cutest baby girl!

Thanks Anali for opening my eyes to:
1) A better side of Boston;-)
2) Other good energies in this Blog-o-sphere!

5 Comments:

plez... said...

just make sure you come back soon... you will be missed!

Lisa Johnson said...

I hope you're not away too long! Thanks for playing the game and I'm glad that I was able to show you some bright sides of Boston and the blogosphere! ; )

CapCity said...

thanx, plez! i really need to cut back on blogging - it's my newest addiction & now that the weather's nice i need some SUN & country air:-)

CapCity said...

thanx anali! the game was fun! and boston needs to thank u, too:-).

Nyssaneala said...

Hey, thanks for the lovely compliment! I'll have to check out your blog more in-depth when my vacation is over. Glad to meet ya! :)

blogger templates | Make Money Online