Yesterday was the first official day of summer. EVERY Spring & Summer I have this SAME dilemma. I LOVE getting UP early & enjoying the sun-rise and cheery morning people. I LOVE staying out late & partying 'til dawn. How the heck can I do both? WHEN am I supposed to get any sleep? I wish I could stay awake all Spring & Summer, take naps in Autumn (love Autumn days, too) then JUST sleep all Winter.
Any suggestions? And before u go there: No-Doze type solutions are NOT an option:-).
*click on photo for its source.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Dilemma - please help:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Rise at dawn and enjoy the sun. Nap between 3-5pm, then rise and enjoy your night out. Rest well on Saturday night (since I know you love community worship). See if it works for you.
Either that or just be UP from 9pm to 9am! But, you're right, I HAVE to get better at napping. LOL! thanx Ced!
That's what I use to do...set aside a few hours a day, if not to nap then to at least rest.
Just want you to know I'm jealous that I can't do that anymore...doggone kids!LOL
Ah shoot...forget what I said...get yo party on & whateva else you need to do...you can sleep in a couple of years...hehehe
Post a Comment