Tuesday, June 5, 2007
A taste of J.Scott - who speaks for herself...
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 6/05/2007
Labels: jill scott, uTube treasures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 6/05/2007
Labels: jill scott, uTube treasures
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
11 Comments:
Are you trying to make me salivate over here? I love this performance! Though I've felt at times that Def Poetry does little more than exploit the post-LOVE JONES curiosity of some people who are entertained by spoken word artists (but rarely pick up a poem to read it), but I love the show for bringing Suheir Hammad and JILL SCOTT to me lyrically!
I would have liked in writing !! Thats my personal opinion.
Indeed she does she speak for herself...thanks for sharing...glad to hear from you yesterday, been missing you...
angelia
acVernon Menchan
i love it! absolutely fabulous!
ced - i figured u'd seen this ...i found it after looking at one of yours. glad it got u salivating, tho'. LOL!
Jac! Good to see u always. I chose this one of hers because it inspires me to get back into the world of reading my work in public forums. If a famous singer/poet such as Jill Scott can still read from paper, then I am allowed to also.
Who knows, I may end up performing in a city near U!
Awww, Angelia - thanks for coming through & for the sentiments.
As I said, I don't get to your spot as much as I'd like, but I ALWAYS am moved by what you've written when I do get there.
Thanx Lisa Q, Glad u were moved, as I was and therefore had to post it:-)
Jill Scott is so amazing! I admire her writing so much. She is so open and honest and real. She really is an inspiration. Thank you so much for this!
Anali - i agree J.Scott is an inspiration. She's the best friend I never met:-). Glad u enjoyed it!
wow, that was powerful!!!!
GIVE IT UP FOR...
JILLLLL SCOTT!!!!
Post a Comment