I receive email updates from Barack's campaign. When I got this email I felt like I'd hit the LOTTERY! Have any of you seen or received this email Invitation to Dinner with Barack Obama?
When I send my donation, if I really get to meet this man, just pray I don't pass out! If he didn't already have a brilliant wife, this man could whisper in my ear ANYtime;-).
*click on image for its source.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Dinner with Barack Obama - Can this be True?
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 6/09/2007
Labels: amazing individual, barack obama, Black men, fantasy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 Comments:
I wish you luck Cap! lol!
CAP,
i'm on the Barack Obama for President mailing list and i'm a member of his blog space... and yes, i received numerous e-mail messages to have "Dinner with Barack." some lucky winner will have the opportunity to sup' with our future President... and i'm sure the temptation to whisper "something" in your ear will be there... the only question is if he'll YIELD to the temptation! *smile*
don't go on summer break, just yet... we wanna know if you winner the Obama Lottery... keep in touch!
now are you just having dinner with him or with him and his wifey ? Sounds more like some shit Bill Clinton would offer smile
keep us posted! good luck.
Question:
If you were given the chance to ASK him a question OR MAKE a statement to him. which would you choose? the question or statement?
and what would it be?
I'm on the mailing list and the Myspace page and receive a ton of the same invitations. Who knows? You could get to meet the guy.
I wonder how your opinion of Obama would change IF he did try to whisper sweet nothings in your ear...
Thanx, Sistah Miz! & U thought I was excited at the BEA...just let somebody call & tell me I AM GOING to DINNER w/Barack!
Plez - u know IF i win THAT lottery i'm going to scream out to the world - so u will not miss a thing! **BIG Grin**
Cortney - Bill would offer an after dinner dessert "prize". LOL!
Tanyetta - Actually, as much as I LOVE me some Barack, I really want to meet his wife. I'd love to ask her what it's like to be married to the first Black President (cuz in my mind he's IT)? At the very least, the first Black candidate to be a SERIOUS contender. Michelle has to have the brilliance of a Condi Rice, the stamina, determination & poise of a Coretta Scott King AND the Ride or Die attitude of an Eve/Li'l Kim:-).
Bro Ced -I know that Barack Obama is a MAN first & foremost. U of all people have seen how married men, more than others are too dayum comfy talkin' to me! I don't know why married men think it's a compliment for them to hit on me, when it really disgusts me.
So the answer - if he tried it - my opinion wouldn't really change (a sad expectation of too many men, really). if he DIDN't try it - i would be Pleasantly surprised & my opinion would be EVEN MORE hyped - if THAT's possible. LOL!
hmmm that might be interesting to do:-)
please dont pass out - u have to represent for us. LOL
ask him can i be his vice prsident, secretary of state, or chief scientific officer
kaylee - thanx for coming thru.
Bro T - thanx for your vote of confidence. i will surely put in a good word for ya!;-)
wouldn't it be something if we both win??? I got that update too about his campaign. I haven't sent my donation in but 3 lucky winners will be able to break bread with Barack!!!
oh how completely fabulous would that be? i have my fingers crossed for you! ;)
I hope you win so we can do some networking. keep me posted so I can send you classified file to give him. LOL
haha!
Well u cud take him some chicken soup for the soul :)
Keshi.
hey I got that too! wouldn't be cool if it was me and you and the prez?
thanx for coming thru Sheletha, Li$a, Andrew, Keshi & Bro G! It would be awesome if I won along with another Blogger:-)
Post a Comment