Saturday, June 16, 2007

Praying for Peace, Abundance & Great Fathers for ALL


*Happy Father's Day!
Wishing everyone's Dad is as
great as mine!
Here's a good dad: Brother Andrew Morrison, who's helped me better understand abundance.

Wanted to share this inspirational video, too.


I wish Us ALL Peace, Prosperity, Abundance & wonderful Fathers!

Hugz!

11 Comments:

Keshi said...

Inspirational indeed!

Peace is something so easy yet so hard for most humanbeings to achieve. Strange ha!

Keshi.

Unknown said...

I've noticed this video on a few of your posts, but I didn't check it out until now. I grabbed an extraordinary amount of information from this short segment. I see why you give him such great props! Have you been to one of his small biz camps?

Shai said...

Father's day is a sore spot with me. My father wasn't a father. Hell, if he walked by me I would not know him.


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads here.

Lisa Johnson said...

I hope you have a great Father's Day! I'm going to enjoy mine too! I'm planning to do some surprise baking for my Dad! ; )

CapCity said...

keshi - glad u found this inspirational.

ced - yea, i kept "bumping" this one up;-). i have been to one of his camps & it's really amazing what i've learned from him. i met him at a free seminar he gave at my church first. he's such a humble brother, too!

shai - unfortunately, too many people have sad father tales - i didn't realize growing up just how BLESSED I was and NOW I am SO thankful & relish in the relationship I have w/ mine - he really IS my best friend!!

anali - i'm sure you're dad will LOVE that surprise!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I so miss my father. :( Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers holding it down out here.

JustMeWriting said...

OOOHHH.. it IS father's day weekend...and OH MY, is that baby-cap with her daddy? TOO CUTE!!1

CapCity said...

Thanx for coming thru Diva - i'm sure your Dad continues to watch over u!

Yea, Sistah JMW - tha's me & my Daddy! thanx - it's ONE of my most treasured photos:-)

Mizrepresent said...

Hey Cap! I love that pic!

Dezel Quillen said...

Greetings Friend,

Certainly some great advice from Mr. Morrison; thanks for sharing the good word. I’m totally impressed how some people can put so much into a few sentences, whereas I would have to right a book to get to the point.

Although I’m not a father, unless we consider my pet a cat, I would like to send a Happy Fathers Day out to all the fathers who read your wonderful and inspiring blog.

BTW…I love the thumb nail to the right – very nice! Have a wonderful Sunday and a great week.

Happy Sipping!

Dezel

CapCity said...

Hey Miz - thanx, Sis!

Hi Dezel - glad u gleaned some useful info. from Bro. Morrison. When i attended his seminars I kept thinking: I ought to KNOW this already. He then said that good teachers don't really share anything new - they just help bring it OUT of U.

blogger templates | Make Money Online