Friday, June 22, 2007

Blessings Rain Down on Me:-)

Thanx to Dave J. I discovered this site where bloggers are invited to share their blogging stories. I am featured on Diogenes' QuasiFictional site today! The Creator really is taking me amazing places! Thanx Family for helping me to get "here" through your love, support & encouragement!
*Noted in my feature: Brother Andrew Morrison, Shai, Bev Jenkins, Rich and The LoZone, so check it out and accept the invitation to share your blog-tale;-).

*click on image for its source.

11 Comments:

lisa q. said...

oh fabulous cap! congrats! loved your post! you just rock! :D

Rich Fitzgerald said...

You won't be satisfied until I'm ALL in, will you - LOL

Seriously, I'm going to go check out your piece. I feel honored for having met you. It's been all good since day one.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

After reading your article, I guess I need to take your advice and post more on my own site.

Good article - I really enjoyed it.

JustMeWriting said...

oh wow cap...that was great...congrats, you just climbing that latter like it's nothing...keep it up lady.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Ask the Ass Mondays are coming up don't forget to submit your questions.

CapCity said...

thanx Li$a! it's a wonderful ride this life is, isn't it?:-)

Rich - glad u liked the article, but those words of advice are yours.

JMW - thanx, Sis!

Andrew - u know i submitted my question, cuz i have plenty:-)

Lisa Johnson said...

Congratulations! That was a great post!

CapCity said...

Hey Anali! Thanx for the encouragement, Sis, as well as the warm words over at Dios' site.

Mizrepresent said...

As i said on the other site, Congratulations Cap on a job well done!

Dave J. said...

An entire week ago this went up? I am so out of it! That was a wonderful read Cap. I really enjoy that site too, the premise is so unique.

CapCity said...

Thanx, Miz:-)

Dave, don't feel bad - summertime always throws my 'schedule' off:-)...glad u come thru whenEVER u can!

blogger templates | Make Money Online