If you've ever clicked the link in my list on the right:
GG:Saadia - neurotica & nonsense
then you will NOT be surprised that SHE's PUBLISHED!!! I was surprised to learn that this book is Saadia's first published work of art.
I'm so excited that I'll finally get to meet Girly Girl and her publisher, Diane this weekend at the Book Expo America... & no doubt we'll share a bottle of wine after her book signing;-).
Click on her image to get to Amazon.com where u can get her book - BEFORE she's on OPRAH;-). The official book release isn't until August, so get it while it's hot off the presses!
Do your thang, Sis!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Proudly Promoting Published Blogger: Girly Girl
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 5/31/2007
Labels: promoting another blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
yay...nice post...I'm first too.
have fun with our girl...and you have a wonderful time there at the BEA as well.
Peace.
Glad to see the blog connection is in full effect.
Very cool! Thanks for spreading the word. I'll have to look for this.
I too in due course !
Now, don't go drinkin' each other UNDA the table! You know what "UNDA" is: that level that's 7 years below UNDER! LOL!
That's cool. I hope to see pics. I was asked to go but it did not pan out. I hope to visit the NYC, I never been and of course to meet ya.
Have fun and don't drink too much. LOL.
Post a Comment