Okay, I'll try to "play well with others" for once. Brother Rich tagged me and his tag-theme is fairly easy, so I'll take the bait. Unfortunately, Sistah Shai no one musical artist encompasses the myriads of ME:-)
Five Things That I'm Focussed on INTENSELY:
1. The Power of My Language:
I've become incredibly sensitive to the words that open my world as opposed to self-imprisonment.
2. Maintaining my W-Health:
My Health is My Wealth and I'm doing more to take greater care of this Loaner temple I live within.
3. My Faith & Purpose:
I want to do all that I can to live as The Creator built me to.
4. Writing:
Through writing I am discovering my purpose and sustaining my faith.
5. ReRead the Above:-)
Not tagging anyone else:-)
Monday, May 21, 2007
I've been TAGGED...DagNabIT!
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 5/21/2007
Labels: get it write, meme, promoting another blogger, purpose, self awareness, tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
No wonder I identify with you so much, your list is really similar to what mine would be.
dag...I like those and you kept things short and sweet. I'm glad you're back lady...hope you enjoyed your vacation.
I'm with Dave on this one...and I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD that you didn't tag anyone else (especially me! LOL?!
How was home?
yea, i felt a "kindredness" from your blog-vibe too, Dave:-).
JMW - short & sweet is how i like to roll these days:-) and GIRL, i NEED a vacation - visiting family is ANYthing but! LOL!
Uh, Brother Ced - u have been tagged, but not by me;-)...see Brother Rich's blog. ha haaaa!
Home was good in that it was the boost i needed. NOW, I'm glad to be in my own abode and thanx to the reminders at "home" - i'm BACK on TRACK!
Welcome back, and I am glad to hear that your ten toes found some nutrients in familiar soil...even if you probably had to tiptoe through some thorns.
Tagged? Check my latest post while I see what Rich has tossed on my front door! LOL!
Post a Comment