Friday, May 4, 2007

Happy Cinco de Mayo-eve!

Won't be able to post this tomorrow because I'll be OUT ALL day! First, I'm joining the Revlon 5K Walk/Run for women's cancers ....then the PARTY is ON!

How will U enjoy your Cinco de Mayo?

However u choose to - be safe & have fun!


*click on the image for its source.

8 Comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Very interesting blog.
Kisses

Dave J. said...

I'll be finishing up an essay on the significance of the river in Twain's writing, and trying to get rid of this headache I have from last night's festivities.. :)

Hope the walk is a blast, and that you have a wonderful evening.

Shai said...

Mexican food is my FAV! And margaritas, Yummy! LOL. We have an area called Mexican Town here in Detroit and I don't live far from it. They know how to get their party on during Cinco de Mayo.

dc_speaks said...

drinking coronas and eating mexican food

Lisa Johnson said...

I was trying a new recipe tonight. It didn't turn out as planned. : (

Good luck with the walk and Happy Cinco de Mayo to you too!

CapCity said...

Canary - thanx for coming through!

Dave - hope u finished your essay & were able to enjoy some of the day (it was BEAUTIFUL here in nyc:-). I definitely had a wonderful day, thanx.

Shai - I love Mexican food, too! But really only drink margaritas on occasion & I enjoy them when I do;-).

DC - I hope u enjoyed your coronas & Mexican food:-)

Anali - I bet your new recipe was still tasty. My feet are killing me this morning! lol! in addition to the 5k walk I think I walked all over Manhattan's upper east & west sides...or so it felt:-). It was fun, though!

Unknown said...

Stretch and rub, mami! Let not thy feet have corns! I spent time with friends at a fight party for the De la Hoya-Mayweather "fight" (seemed more like a bad movie) and had a blast! Grams looked great at the hospital yesterday, too. Glad the holiday was great for you, too!

Shai said...

Yeah, I had a margarita last week at my bookclub meeting. We had a ball. I make martinis and at home, mainly apple and apple/caramel. I don't think I ever made margaritas at home.

I have to say my Mexi food consumption has been rare. I found out if you have allergies or sinus probs not to eat alot of dairy products because it produces mucus. yeah, yuck. LOL.

blogger templates | Make Money Online