This is how I plan to spend MY Weekend! Well, it's how I started last night;-). Enjoy yours & Be Safe!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Hope U have as much fun as Me:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
This is how I plan to spend MY Weekend! Well, it's how I started last night;-). Enjoy yours & Be Safe!
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
5 Comments:
go ahead and party like "it's 1999!"
u KNOW I will, DC! :-) hope u're enjoying beautiful weather in ohio, too (u r in ohio, right?:-)!
how'd your weekend turn out?!?
'cause it looked like you started it out rockin' the house!
Hey Plez...it quieted down:-)...but i did more dancing than I have in a MINUTE & it was glorious! thanks for asking. how was yours?
That dance was wonderful. I liked it.
Thanks for visiting and adding me.
Post a Comment