Monday, June 2, 2008

A li'l Katt Williams on Politics & shyt ... LOL!

Taking a Break from the vigilance of Fighting off F.E.A.R.S. Thought u could use a li'l humor this Monday Mornin':

Once is not enough! Get past the beginning of this next one where he tells one of the same jokes then u'll see why i had to post them both!

13 Comments:

CapCity said...

yes, i'm the first in my own comment area! LOL! i toldja i crax me up! but i didn't wanna ruin it in the post so i'm tellin' my fave parts here:

1st vid - "Michelle Obama smells like cocoa butter!" LMAO!

2nd vid - "we're the shyt!" As my gramma said the truth is told in jokes!! LOL!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

ticks for his show going a 100 a pop down this camp

12kyle said...

katt is the truth. i'm really feelin this dude. he really craks me up.

Mizrepresent said...

Gurl, i so loved this, we are the shit! No doubt about it, in fact, that's how i hooked 26...i told him, i was the shit, and he betta recognize. Kat is too funny, but he speaks the truth...We are the Shit, and we bet not ever forget it!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Gurl!!!! I LOVE me some Katt Williams!!! Hahahaha!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

That was funny as heck. He has amazing cross over appeal. I remember him being on the Steve Harvey Morning Show and they were talking about his popularity with white audiences.

I love that he doesn't hold back, regardless. His jokes are spot on politically and culturally and definitely funny.

CapCity said...

T-Dawg - a hunnert for REAL? whew - thank Gawd for Utube! LOL!

12k - me,too!

Miz - i knew U'd appreciate it. We R inDEED! We weren't advertising! LOL!

Diva - he IZ 1 2 LUV!!

Rich - Hey "stranger";-)! yea - he's in the richard pryor/dave chappelle category far as I'm concerned: says what he says & don't give a F&%K! AND so ON POINT! plus with his black panther parentage - u KNOW he's a SMART/well read Katt;-)

soumynona said...

This ish is so funny I got a laugherection!!

CapCity said...

HEYYY! it's my cyber-boo! where & how u been, Sou? glad i could he'p a brothah out! ;-)

Sheletha said...

okay yeah he funny and all, but his hair is so flippin puurrrty!
I want his hair. The movement, the bounce and shine!

CapCity said...

Sheletha - u soo crazeee ... and SO RIGHT! LOL! I'm gonna miss my li'l bits this weekend...but i'll po' out some likker fo' u & Lance;-)

Sheletha said...

I know!!!!!! I swear I want to come but the finances were not working in my favor when airline prices were at their lowest. I thought about driving...but er...nahhhh. I even tried to convince Rich to come get me, but he wasn't buying that at all!!LOL. I don't blame him, though.

Chari said...

Lol, Katt is a mess!

blogger templates | Make Money Online