We may not celebrate "the man's" media hyped holidayz with consumerist fripperies, but no doubt I have MUCH luv for the best friend and truest Father I could ask for! Thanx, Daddy for alwayz having my best interest at heart, for being my greatest inspiration, source of support, and the one I can call to talk with for hours - always sure to get into encouraging, mind expanding conversations with plenty of good laughs!Friday, June 13, 2008
Thanx 2 my Main Apple Scrapple!
We may not celebrate "the man's" media hyped holidayz with consumerist fripperies, but no doubt I have MUCH luv for the best friend and truest Father I could ask for! Thanx, Daddy for alwayz having my best interest at heart, for being my greatest inspiration, source of support, and the one I can call to talk with for hours - always sure to get into encouraging, mind expanding conversations with plenty of good laughs!Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 6/13/2008
Labels: Black Love, CAP's Daddy, family, Fathers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Comments:
Look at them little chubby cheeks!!! If you get them pinched outta the blue, just remember I couldn't back then but had to get it in!
Now THAT'S a Father's Day gift for the ages! Tell Gil Scott Heron's younger bruh that I thank him for giving his daughter such a cool spirit and perspective!
thanks sister u look like your momma nella
Thank! Happy Fathers Day to your pops!!
Post a Comment