Wednesday, June 18, 2008

$marter move$

It's no secret that I'm excited about my new position of employment! Before I begin to draw this new salary I've been prepping myself to make $marter decisions. I don't want to make the typical lotto winner's mistake of blowing e'ry last dime and going broke! LOL!

I recently learned about: ShopWiki.com. I was told that ShopWiki revolutionizes online shopping since it finds every store on the internet by crawling like Google. Traditional shopping sites will only show you stores that have PAID for placement, whereas ShopWiki will give a shopper everything that's online. For a shopper, this means they can find anything and everything for sale on the web at ShopWiki.com. More products from more stores means better deals and savings for me & u readers (doesn't it?;-)! I did a test drive by putting in the term Manolo Blahniks (the ladies will feel me on this;-). When I saw that there is a pair available for FOURTEEN DOLLARS I figured this site is well worth returning to! Just for fun I searched for Wii - though, I doubt I'll ever purchase one (then again if I plan to ever be social enough to get married I may have to! LOL!). While I am a bit skeptical about the fact that there's a console with five games available for ONE dollar - ShopWiki.com seems like a very cool site. I like the funky "floaters" as you scan the items which tell you the listings of the stores AND you can read or write reviews!

I am very excited about shopping again - but more excited about saving my ducket$!!

*click image for source.

7 Comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Sweet. Thanks for the info!

Unknown said...

I'll DEFINITELY check out the site! Every penny has to stretch; I'm a "fuel hostage" in Southern California! Be careful of the $1 pricing on sites like this. On eBay, one sneaky con artist placed PICTURES of Sony's Playstation 3 in an online auction-- and sold them for nearly THREE TIMES the machine's suggested retail price! He worded his merchandise description well enough to fool people while including in the tiniest fine print the words "item is a .jpeg picture representation" on the last page (there were several) of the product info. Buyer beware: he got away with it, and eBay still stands by their decision not to press charges, to force repayment, or to seek damages.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I'll check it out, but the $1 deal and $14 deal sound like auctions.

CapCity said...

Of course, buyers ALWAYS gotta be AWARE, Fellas;-). But, if someone/something else can reduce my SEARCH time - it's a good thing! Thanx for coming thru 2nd 68, NewCed & Rich!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Hhhmmm very interesting. I will give it a look see!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you'd betta be very careful... Cuz if you don't... I got a broken bridge I'll sale ya" and I'm only asking a dolla...lol

Unknown said...

Definitely will check it out.

blogger templates | Make Money Online