Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
7 Comments:
Very nice Capcity!
And I am in love with Vanessa Fraction...she is hilarious!
Happy Father's Day to your Dad!
lol...
hey, Cap. Thanks for the Father's Day well wishes. You are a true sweetheart.
May God continue to richly Bless you and yours!
You are so wrong for that! Now I am gonna have to go online and find the cheat code for you!
Crazy azz...
LOL
LoveB - she was a blessed discovery for me - that sistah's crazy!! LOL!
DC - ;-) thanx, Bruh!
2nd 68 - Ok, I was wrong - but it's SOOO DAYUMMM funeee! LOL!
I love Vanessa... never saw this clip before...
the one you put up on pchats is one of my fas though...lol
Eb - i've got to see this sistah live! i'd never heard of her until I googled comedy for pchats. LOL!
good look, that was funny
Post a Comment