Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blog Talk Radio Showwww! C U in ATL on Sat., June 7th

Sunday past I enjoyed my 5th segment of Blog Talk Radio! This is such a fun & funny phenomena! Sistah LoveBabz made an appearance this week & I luved it! She's so much fun to talk to! I shouted out all of the Bloggers I'm expecting to meet while I'm in da ATL this coming weekend: June 7th. Check it out by clicking on the arrow/triangle below. Enjoy!



Looking forward to meeting all my Durty Souf Blog Fam this weekend!!

If you're in da ATL C U here from 7-10pm:

The Grounds Coffeehouse @SkyLofts
898 Oak Street, Atlanta, GA.

If you're in Ft. Lauderdale, FL show luv to Brother Zay here:

Location:
African Research American Library and Cultural Center
2650 Sistrunk Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 US

When:
Saturday, June 7, 12:00PM

Phone:
866-230-5692

Email:
xavierpjr@gmail.com

6 Comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Sister,
We giggled like school girls! I loved it and I think you are amazing!

Godspeed to the ATL. And raise a glass or two for me!

Anonymous said...

See you there!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I'm looking for something casually fly to wear now.

Xave said...

As Neo would say, WHOAH! How do I even begin to thank you? Not to worry, I love a challenge. See you very soon.

Peace and Love,

Alizé (LoversA.blogspot.com)

the prisoner's wife said...

it was nice putting a voice to the words. have fun in atl!

oh, and i jacked your style (read: you inspired me lol) i posted my first audio blog post.

CapCity said...

LoveB - i felt like a school girl! LOL! u know I WILL surely raise a glass for U & all my blog-fam who're r with us in spirit!

Jewells - Yayyyy!

Rich - U & the Mrs. always require that i UP my game! caYn't letchall see me slackin';-). LOL!

Zay - what challenge? just make sure u remembah a sistah in your award acceptance speech;-)

PW- i'm always glad i can b an inspiration...gotta come check ya out!

blogger templates | Make Money Online