Monday, June 9, 2008

ATL wuz HOT & so were WE;-)!

(Click on image to enlarge)

Here's just a quick taste of the HOTNESS as History is Being MADE! It was 95 degrees when my flight touched down on Friday at 11PM (da ATL don't play;-)! THEN, Sistah MizRepresent put together THE HOTTEST Bloggers' Delight Book Celebration TO DATE! Enjoy this view until I can make it back with full, juicy details! MizRepresent & The Rich House have posted some details - so check their blogs 'til I can get it together. Had a challenging trip home - but I am SO thankful to The Creator that I am SAFE, that a "little" 12 hour delay was NUTHIN';-). Besides, I had such a great time & am so thankful for the blessing of this adventure called Bloggers' Delight that I only feel LUV! But, I am a li'l exhausted, so I'll HOLLA back in a bit;-)

13 Comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Welcome home!

I am so glad you had a grand time in the ATL! You all look amazing...beautiful! It is so cool to see everyone all together enjoying themselves.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that "history" went so well...

12kyle said...

It was good to finally meet you. I had a good time on saturday. Sorry that I couldn't go dancin' with y'all afterwards. Nevatheless, we must do it again! Sooner than later!

btw...i forgot to tell you about the fly pink shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

And you know it was greatness seeing you again! Good times. Can't wait til we can hang again in the NYC!

CapCity said...

LoveB - thanx, Sis! Yea - it was INCREDIBLE. I feel so blessed!

NewCed - thanx, Bruh! We need to come west - u may have to help us put something together;-)

12K - U don't KNOW how GLAD I was to meet U! I know I was just staring at everybody! LOL! But there was so much LUV i didn't want the nite to end. Since our Boogie Man couldn't join us we just chilled @ Atlantic Center for a minute;-). & thanx 4 the shoe-luv!

Jewell - YESS it was greatness to see u again (i'm stealing that phrase;-). Gurrl, I wish u had pushed me forward a bit in that flick - i didn't know my big hair was hiding u! I was just excited to BE there!

Mizrepresent said...

Gurl, we had the best time! I can't wait to see all those beautiful pics! Get some rest sis!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

had a ball but u aint stop by shop folk boo hoo

Anonymous said...

You guys look greeeattttttttttttt!! Look @ that history in the making! Fantastic!!!

Nicole said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice turn out and that I did get to see you and Miz in the flesh. Btw, I thought the pink jacket was hot...but hadn't noticed the shoes. Me likey!

CapCity said...

Miz - yes, we DID! hope u got some rest, too;-).

T-Dawg - in August I PROMISE your shop is top of my list;-).

Durty - Hey Sis! thanx;-)

Nicole - i'm SO glad u were able to come thru! Thanx for the fashion luv, too;-)

Lisa Johnson said...

I'm glad you had a good time and that the book tour is still going strong! ; )

KIKI said...

I was poutin over at Miz's...didn't want you to feel left out...so I came to pout here too...

*pushes bottom lip out & folds arms across chest*

Now where Rich at? He's gettin the pouty face too...

CapCity said...

Anali - thanx, Sis! We're excited, too. Last Stop on the volume 1 train: NYC Babbbyyyy! Isn't that just down the "hill" from u?;-)

Kiki - u a mess! LOL!

blogger templates | Make Money Online