Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reallionaire

I have started reading this young brother's book and it inspires me. Initially, I was feeling a bit of Hator-bile rising in my throat - but once I told that devil to step back I could actually take IN what this young Brother has been chosen to teach! Enjoy this video clip and the first two exercises and steps he offers in his book: Reallionaire.


Exercise 1: What's in a Name?

Affirmation: I was put on earth to fulfill a purpose.

I only have to name it to achieve it.

Answer the following for yourself to reveal some things that may surprise you!
Given/Birth Name:
Named this because:
Given Name means:
Name of business:
I chose this name because:

Exercise 2: What can U learn from your environment?

Affirmation: Opportunities are everywhere. I can rise above any circumstance with hard work, integrity, faith and especially persistence.

Where r u now? Look at your surroundings & learn from them.

Step 1: Clear your immediate area of clutter -- real & emotional.
Step 2: Focus. Write goals & read each day.
Step 3: Be Positive & DO what needs to be done to reach your goals.
Step 4: Visualize - often
Step 5: Celebrate Every day! Tell yourself you're doing great & your proud of U!
Step 6: Create your "Grow my success" File. Write down daily (or weekly) successes & review each morning!

8 Comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Delicious! Just the thing to jumpstart my morning! Good looking out Sister!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

im down w 2 and 5

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Given/Birth Name:

Richard Fitzgerald D*

Named this because:

First name I share with my father, my middle name was given after JFK. I was told I was named Fitzgerald because I was going to be “famous” too. I actually just found this out back in January.

Given Name means:

Richard means “King” or “Leader”

Name of business:

Michal Fitzgerald Enterprises, LLC
I chose this name because:

Michal actually represents the masculine form of my wife’s Michelle name. So the business was formed for us to reach our dreams together. We just decided to use the masculine form to portray the strength of the business.

Exercise 2: What can U learn from your environment?

I recommend others to see beyond the obvious. When I moved to St. Louis from Atlanta back in 1994, I didn’t see what most people saw here - boarded up buildings and declining neighborhoods. What I saw instead was “opportunity”. I have always known that this was a great place for real estate and now I’m seeing the benefit of that initial vision.

KIKI said...

Oooooo...I like this Sis! And with the pace picking up in my life in general...I needed this to help inspire me to stay focused.

Just Kel said...

Nice CapCity! I love this and I'm going to find this book. Inspirational already.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely Poppin" ... This Brotha is brilliant, well spoken and positive with a dynamic blueprint to success... Kudos!

Mizrepresent said...

Great post Cap! Some good exercises as well.

CapCity said...

LoveBabz - glad 2 add a boost 2 your day!

T-Dawg - I figured u'd be down w/good Biz Sense!

Rich - "I recommend others to see beyond the obvious" Amen to THAT!

Kiki - always glad i can help a sistah stay focu$$ed;-)

Ms. KiA - u will not be disappointed!

T-Ohh - he IS anointed, ain't he?!

Miz - thanx - i felt the exercises were brilliant in their simplicity!

blogger templates | Make Money Online