Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Now THAT's a Brothah fo' ya! Back up off my woman!

Did U see that smile that's NOT in his eyes? Michelle tried to laugh it off - but my boo 'Bama is a Ride or DIE, Brothah! U can call me out, u can call me whatcha want - but u brang my woman into it and it's ON!! Don't Play! Y'all can talk about my cutie Howdie Doodie Obama all u want - but HE IS the next president -- I don't care WHO in da house!

AND THENNN my 'boo (thanx 2 my DC Seoul Brutha 4 this one):

7 Comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Don't you love a Brother who holds it down for a Sister! Chivalry is not dead, Obama is representing!

L. Renee' said...

Hey Capcity,

OBAMA is the man!
That is exactly what a real man is suppose to do. Thanks for sharing this!

Mizrepresent said...

I so love a brother who holds it down for a sister...lovebabz... i do!

CapCity said...

LoveBabz, L.Renee & Miz - glad y'all enjoyed this as much as I did! And I figured u would;-)!!

Unknown said...

Capcity, glad I could be of service to you. I loved the angle you took on the videos. Barack is my dude right now. Charisma flows so freely through him. And got your message late but I got it. Thank you so much. I will respond when I get off of work. God bless you.

Sheletha said...

He was sooo serious about that one!!! in the beginning the camera was not on him...we wasn't smiling... he meant that shit!!!

you know...just in case they are watching...you will not do her like they did Jerimiah Wright...

CapCity said...

Christoph - Thanx! Glad u liked it.

Sheletha - i KNEW u'd appreciate this;-).

blogger templates | Make Money Online