Monday, March 5, 2007

Laughter...leads to Love

Laughter is the True Afro-dizziac;-).

I'm sure there have been more scientific studies than my own personal life stories. But none have been as fun to me personally. LOL!

Lawd knows I love a good laugh! As I'm getting to know a Brother, I swear that laughter will often lead to intimacy quicker than that much discussed, highly promoted "first kiss". The first kiss has gotten much media hype, while laughter has been the underdog, that does all the work FOR the kiss. I guess, you could call it first kiss "foreplay". The first kiss may be forgotten, while the laughter will be the driving force that keeps me interested. When the laughter dies in my relationships, I'm generally aware that the rest of the ship is sinking, too.

What are some of the funniest moments before, during or after intimacy? I'll share a couple of my stories - feel free to add yours!

Note: None of these include tales of laughing AT anyone. The laughter I'm referring to will only lead to MORE intimacy, not bitterness.

1)
Everyone hears about the bed breaking in the midst of the act, but until it happens to you you can't really appreciate it. I don't recall being in the midst of anything acrobatic or even extremely intense - but suddenly we were jolted to the floor level with a BANG! After the initial surprise, I recall my partner and I laughing until we cried! Of course, we jokingly "bragged" to each other about who was the cause of such an "honor" as tearing it down!

2)
Not so smoove operators! NOTHING is funnier to me than those little moments when I or my partner have unsuccessfully attempted to do something that's "sure to smoothly impress the other": whether it's the kiss that's going to curl his toes and only succeeds in a tooth clash, or that acrobatic move you've been practicing to blow his mind and you catch a cramp in the midst of it, and we can't forget the many promoted suggestions you've been wanting to experience, such as edible accesories that end up getting caught in some bad places!

13 Comments:

Man With Balls said...

I don't have any tales to spin, but laughter can definitely get a girls juices to flowing. I haven't met a woman yet who doesn't like to laugh at a joke or two. It helps ease the moment and makes coming in for a kiss a clear smooth approach.

CapCity said...

C'mon! MWB, with the testicular fortitude that u must have - surely u have a humorous tale of amor to share;-). If not, thanx for checkin' mine out. fyi - i miss your original avatar;-) - now i have to visit your page when i need a fix. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I've got one... ever had your man's mom walk in on you?

Normally this situation would not be funny, but rather quite embarrassing(keep in mind we were butt booty naked, sheets kicked to the end of the bed & nothing left to the imagination), but not only did she walk in us (lol...looking for her heating pad..she was 86 yrs old), she proceeded to come right on in and do a search of the room while telling us "Ya'll keep doin' what ya'll doin'...dont mind me..." WTF! When she left the room 5 min later (yes, she really interrupted our sexual interlude for 5 minutes searching for relief from her artheritis), me and my dude laughed so hard we had no choice but to pick up where we left off...with a VENGENCE...laughter is the best foreplay.

Told you you'd be seeing me.

Good post.

CapCity said...

THANK U, Kiki for one of the BEST laughs I have had in a WHILE! THAT is TOO DAYUM FUNNEEEE! Not, "Don't mind me...." ROFLMBAO!!!

Saadia said...

All I can say is, a funny man is the best type of man.

Lance said...

ever heard a motor boat sound while fishin'?...hahahahaha

...MWB will probably get that joke!

CapCity said...

Tha's not fair, Lance. I want to be able to laugh, too...but then, somethings maybe I don't want to know;-)...

CapCity said...

Uh, GG - I KNOW u must have some tales to tell as a wife & mother - sounds like hilarity waiting to happen:-)

dc_speaks said...

hell nawwww...im a very very open book to my readers, but this one im going to have to sit out on..
especially since my son reads my blogs and links to some of yours too...

I love the topic though...congrats on bed breaking moments..

to be continued...

Mizrepresent said...

I have always fell for a man that can make laugh, and one who makes me think...Great post and funny too!

Kiki - LOL, you got me crying.

CapCity said...

C'mon DC - log in as anon & share a laugh! MizRep, I know u have tales;-)

Anonymous said...

Cat Farting during sex, always makes me laugh.

CapCity said...

anon, that's usually so embarrassing! but, i've learned how to make it stop;-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online