Why get out raged if human errors occur when trying to "play" God?
I couldn't even find a picture to represent this fiasco. Not to sound hard hearted or cold, but I had to laugh when I read this article on MSN today: NY Fertility Clinic Sued. The gist of the article is that a woman was inseminated with the "wrong" sperm (not her husband's).
The couple says that they have been forced to raise a child who is “not even the same race, nationality, color ... as they are,” the judge said in the ruling.
Then to add insult to injury:
They say that “while we love Baby Jessica as our own, we are reminded of this terrible mistake each and every time we look at her; it is simply impossible to ignore,” the judge’s decision said.
I just feel for the child who will be raised begrudgingly by this set of parents...or will they eventually put the child up for adoption? Once again, children suffer due to the ignorance and arrogance of adults.

4 Comments:
dayum....that's deep! Oh well! Here's the part that the couple forgot to mention..although the baby doesnt have the husband's dna, that baby carries the mothers dna
I've always heard...father's maybe, mother's baby!
I guess that went out the door..retards!
i just hope that in time, the parents keep the child and grow into loving them each and everyday....if these stories should pop up in the future to that child's intelligence it could be very damaging.
i wonder if the parents are trying to circumvent a lie for profit?
sounds like they're white. the baby's black and they're using this as a setup for loot when in actuality they probably could care less about race and so forth.
think about it....they get a huge payday, then throw the kid into an adoption agency....and they're off partying on a cruise ship somewhere.
They will get theirs in the end - and sh dont even know she one of us thats the sick part . I hope little moma grow up to be president one day
They will get theirs in the end - and sh dont even know she one of us thats the sick part . I hope little moma grow up to be president one day
Post a Comment