Tuesday, March 13, 2007

If in need of a Good Sermon

Just want to share this resource. If you need a good word or sermon to help you through the day, please check out the Abyssinian Baptist Church website, where sermons are available for your listening pleasure. Click the link below:

Abyssinian Baptist Church

Note: The amazing Bishop Vashti Murphy McKenzie was the guest pastor for 54th Women's Day sermon - Beyond Our Control.

Enjoy!
image courtesy of:
http://www.abyssinian.org/abc/imgfront/image007.jpg

3 Comments:

Sheletha said...

Bishop Vashi is the bomb!!! I have one of her books about the woman at the well...fabulous!!!

thanks for the link! Its been awful trying to find a new church home since Ive been living in North Carolina...

CapCity said...

I'm glad I could help a sistah out, Sheletha. Yes, Bishop Vashti is a powerful sistah! To be in her presence was truly divine!

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up for helping to turn people's attention to God through the church. That's something you hardly find in blogs.
Paschal
http://blackvertiser.com

blogger templates | Make Money Online