Friday, November 30, 2007

The Multifaceted Many Faces of Me


I guess this post is inspired by Sistah Kiki but written with my newest interest in mind, since I encourage him to read my blog. Kiki jokes (i think:-) about her multiple personalities. But the truth is we all have multiplicities. I want him to get to know me and I want to get to know him. Sometimes peeling back another person's layers is...um...a challenge. Maybe this post will help him to understand me a bit bettah (and may clear up some things for those who think they know me;-). I hear men say they love the "newness" provided by multiple women - I say I'm all the women any one man will ever need & be able to handle;-).

CapCity is a wonderful conundrum:

Hard as nails
Sweet as pie
A Hood girl (well, when I came of age we were 'Round the Way girls;-)
Sheltered/Daddy's Girl
Well educated
Has a lot to learn ;-)
Loyal
Will Drop U like a Hot 'tata
Avid Reader
Budding Writer
Baptist/Walking Closer to God
Spiritual/embracing & learning many faiths

A Grown Azz Woman
A Big Azz Baby
Funny az Heck
Serious as all get out
Lets a lot of shyt slide
Don't take much shyt
Patient
Hate to repeat myself
Urban born & raised
Country azz Hayl;-)
Creative
Stumped by simple concepts ... sometimes
Very Private
Extremely Outgoing
Shy...welll...hesitant in some areas;-)
Quite Confident
A Leader
Willing to Follow
Quiet
Will talk ya 2 deaf;-)
Can throw down in the kitchen
Love living in restaurant "central" (NYC has the best!;-)
Like to laze around
Love to get up & at it!
Morning person
Night Owl
Tom Boyish
Girly Girl

Fly azz Hayl;-)
Will schlump around/B a Plain "Jane"
Have little interest in sports
Loves live events (including sports;-)
Like the coziness of home
Love to be out on the town!
Courageous
Afraid ... to trust others
HATES wrestling
ENJOYS boxing/kickboxing/martial arts;-)
Fiercely Independent
Willing to be submissive (in God's sense of that word/concept;-)
Health conscious
Love to get my eat & drank ON! ;-)
Hate to pack
Love to Travel
Hate to Shop
Love fly gear;-)
Thrifty
Have expensive taste

...and there are still more layers to fold back;-)

17 Comments:

Lola Gets said...

Thanks for coming by! Im glad you liked what you saw, lol. Come back soon, as Im planning to post about go-go music.

L

Dan said...

Great photos Cap! When you get tired of your current profile photo, I would use the last one here. Very nice!

KimPossible said...

You are beautiful lady! Your pics are so cute and it definitely gave me a feel for who Cap is...work it girl!

KimPossible

CapCity said...

Lola - i'll have to come check it out! thanx for coming by my spot:-).

Dan & Kim - I posted these images just to show various "sides" of me & wasn't fishing for compliments - but I DO APPRECIATE THEM;-). thanx! And, uh, Dan - do I make it to your "fetching" list? LOL!

Dan said...

Of course you do!!

deepnthought said...

this gives me an idea for a post. Beautiful pics though.

Suldog said...

Heck of a list, CC. It's not easy to do an inventory like that. Good for you, for having the courage.

CapCity said...

Dan - ;-)

Deep - glad i can inspire u & thanx!

SulDog - i'm learning that trusting another takes REAL courage. thanx 4 your encouragement:-)

KIKI said...

First...ya'll gon get enough of using me for inspiration...gonna turn out just as twisted as I am!LOL (don't say you weren't warned)

*and no...I'm not joking...*

With that being said...I'm lovin the list. Now just be careful who you show what side to.

Anonymous said...

and really nice hair...

Lisa Johnson said...

Great post Cap! I hope he reads and really sees. ; )

CapCity said...

Hey Kiki - i was "twisted" 'fore i metcha! LOL! Sis, Thanx & i'm REALLY careful who I show what side to;-).

Thanx Bro Soj G!

Anali, GURL - I hope he gets it, too! thanx!

Unknown said...

You never seem to have a problem revealing the many sides of you to a man who really wants to know all. I hope he does want to learn.

CapCity said...

Brother Ced - one day at a time...one day at a time (so far, SOOO good;-)

soumynona said...

I am feeling the "conundrum" CapC!!

Mizrepresent said...

Gurl you r down with me...and you know that...i hope he appreciates the many facet of you...that make you INCREDIBLE!

CapCity said...

Thanx Soumy & Miz;-)...just figured if i put it "out there" nobody can say I didn't "warn 'em";-)!

blogger templates | Make Money Online