Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Exciting NEWS! My first published fiction piece:-)

I am sooo Delighted to ANNOUNCE:
A writers' project that I was invited to join is ready to publish its first book!
This will be my fiction publishing debut.
When you click on the cover image below you will get to a site where you can enjoy excerpts that will make you hungry for more;-).


Thanx in advance for pre-ordering your copies today!
When you order before November 30th you will
gain complimentary admission to a launch party of your choice.
January or February 2008 book parties are being planned in:
Atlanta, GA
Washington, DC
St. Louis, MO

Pre-ordered books will be shipped out in December 2007.

23 Comments:

T. S. Snowden said...

AWESOME!!!!!

Lisa Johnson said...

Congratulations Cap! And I love the new blog look too! : )

Suldog said...

That stuff is HOT. I actually had gone there earlier today, from a link over at Anali's. Congratulations!

(And I see that my "word verification" is PUNKZ. Seems like a message of some sort...)

Blah Blah Blah said...

Congratulations!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Congrats girl!!! This is awesome.

Dave J. said...

I'm so excited that the day has arrived!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sis CAP! Much much success!

Mizrepresent said...

Yes Cap! Thanks so much for your spirit and contribution! I am too happy about this project! All thanks do to the one supreme...thank you!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

drive by high five!!

Saadia said...

^^^Isn't Rich crazy??? I can't wait to meet you, Cap!

CapCity said...

Femigog - thanx & i've seen your stuff over at BloggersDelight2 write...u're next!

Anali - thanx, i'm diggin' my new look too - feels more like "home" to me, now:-)

SulDog - thanx, glad u like the excerpts! some of the word veri. combos i've gotten crack me up, too!

BBB - thanx - we gotta hook up in harlem for a drink soon!

Diva - thanx - it is exciting:-)

Dave - u said a MOUTH FULL! lol!

Bro G - thanx & keep me in your prayers - good scriptures go a long way!

Miz - Yes! The Creator is DEFINITELY in control & i'm SO glad!

Rich - how u just gonna drive by like that? lol!

Girly Girl - yea, he's got no sense. But, I'm so thankful for all of the energies that The Creator has brought into my life via BlogLand:-).

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

btw, plez indicates that you want to join The AfroSpear. Click here to request admission.

peace, Villager

*Tanyetta* said...

Congrats!!!!!! :)

lisa q. said...

you go girl! that's fabulous! :P

Don said...

Congrats, CAP

soumynona said...

Do ya thing Cap!! Thats whats up lil' youngin =>
Nothing but love for ya

Dee said...

congratulations
lemme check that link out

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi CapCity,
Congratulations. May this be the start of the road to your greater success as a professional writer. I know you can make it since you always write from your heart and soul. Congrats again. God bless and have a blessed and wonderful day.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

CONGRATULATIONS CAP!! :-)
[running off to go check out those excerpts now]

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

see u the woman - lets hit hem sheets horseman is waiting LOL

CapCity said...

villager - thanx - DONE!

tanyetta - thanx, girl!

li$a - thanx, i'm learning from U! ;-)

Don - thanx Bruh! glad to be in 'tween the covers with u, too (don't tell t-dawg...LOL!)

Soumy - Hey Boo;-) thanx sweetness (don't u tell t-dawg, either;-)!

GC - thanx Girl - I KNOW u won't be disappointed! i'm lovin' ALL the stories & poems I've seen so far:-).

Mel - thank U! I know your prayers had much to do with my "arrival" - i think u have a special place in The Creator's heart!

Ms. B - thanx, Sis! I KNOW you're going to love it!

T-Dawg...HEYYYY! Guess I've been blog-busted! LOL! nevah could have so many mens...LOL! We gon' RIDE this one out togethah! Yippeee ki YAYYY!

Dezel Quillen said...

Hello Cap City,

You are a passionate writer, so I'm so happy to hear the great news. What an awesome X-Mas gift :)

CapCity said...

Dezel - thanx for coming by & leaving such wonderfully encouraging comments:-).

blogger templates | Make Money Online