Monday, November 19, 2007

Cross Blog Post

A Wonderful Day in my Neighborhood. <<-- Click to read about a wonderful day I observed.

*the image depicts a wonderful day in my life, in my neighborhood: My Father (in orange shirt) with my sister & her sons. We ALL enjoyed a wonderful day at a Bronx beach.

5 Comments:

Sheletha said...

that was SWEET!!!!

LOVE THE NEW SITE!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Wow! That was really sweet.

CapCity said...

Thanx, Sistahs Sheletha & Diva!

My new look is my RoseColored view of the world. I'll be posting more HOPEFULness (the balance for all that other stuff that's being hyped in the media;-).

Suldog said...

Is the title a sly shout-out to Mr. Rogers (a man I think was a saint, by the way)?

CapCity said...

Hey Suldog ... uh, nooo that is not a shout out to Mr. Rogers (were u really a fan? he used to bore me to tears - but i still like ya;-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online