I am ... part of a larger continuum.
I am ... "sent" dreams by The Creator that fit ME & my purpose for BEING.
I am ... given willfulness so that I can actively participate in making those dreams into realities.
I am ... Giving in and Giving thanx by
-- working towards the following Dreams that were sent to Me:
*Take great care of this temple/body I've been loaned for Earth Wear.
- Fuel with good & healthy foods
- Stretch it out & exercise its muscles
- Keep it hydrated & rested
*Write Daily
*Promote and Market my Dreams: Plant the Seeds to Bear the Fruit of The Creator
*Learn to "dance" with this strong willed Brother who has opened his heart to me.
**Wishing U all a Safe & Plentiful Season of Thanx!
*click image for source & info. on De La Vega - renown Artist/Activist in Spanish Harlem.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Giving Thanx by Giving In
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 11/20/2007
Labels: blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 Comments:
Awwwww! Do your thing!
Wonderful and powerful affirmations.
I can only say Amen to that. Soar with your dreams my friend. Be the person God intended you to be. Realize all your dreams in life. They are like luscious fruits ready to be picked in the tree of life. Thanks for the marvelous post. You seemed to be so inspired these days. God bless and have a wonderful and fantastic day.
Lovely and inspiring. You cross-posted beautifully. I am a new fan!
Happy Thanksgiving to you,
Love,
Babz
Have a beautiful, restful weekend full of thanks :)
Love it, love it, love it!! Do yo thang, Sis...
(and...ahem...you know eventually you gon' haf to tell us bout this dancing you doing...hehehe)
Have a Blessed holiday!
Smooches
Very nice post my friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Good to see that you're back... take care.
plez...
Happy Thanksgiving Day CapCity. May God shower you with all His blessings and grace in His great storehouse of blessings. Have a wonderful and sumptuous Thanksgiving Day.
You speak some heavyweight truth to have such a tiny frame! LOL!
Always lovely thoughts from your head, CC. I hope your Thanksgiving was a beautiful day of celebration.
Wow! Simply great.
Secret agents are thankful for National security
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! This was very inspiring. Keep writing. Yes, that's what we have to do. We have to keep the vision before us, so that we won't forget our goals. FOCUS! Yes, I love it!
Keep blogging!
Mystery - i'm trying to keep it goin' ;-)
Mel - u are truly a Balm in this Crazy Gilead-like World!
Babz - thanx, so glad to have ya here!
Dave - thanx - hope u enjoyed a lovely time with yours!
Kiki - hee hee - u know I'll be spilling it soon;-).
Dan - HEY! Welcome BACK!
Plez - thanx - good to be back;-)
Ced - thanx - especially for that "self-fulfilling prophecy" I'm accepting (tiny frame;-).
SulDog - thanx 4 that compliment from another w/ great thoughts;-).
Diva - thanx, Sis!
OE - and we're thankful for U;-).
KimPossible - welcome & thanx!
Hugz 2 each of U!
Post a Comment