Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ramblings from my lock box...

i think i've been in my box too long....here are some ramblings floating thru my head:

Ced the entertainer was the funniest "king" of comedy when he joked about how he "wished a MFrkah would..."
Sometimes, i wish i could just:
...be a baby mama & not worry about the consequences.... (I'd have kids & mother's day would be a special occasion just for me, too!...like the rest of "his"[my exes' - yes plural exes;-)] baby mamas - they're plural, too!)
...marry the next jokah who says I'm beautiful....(I'd be married .... & probably divorced like the rest of "them"...)
...be a happy slave/employee for the ego-maniacs who paid me handsomely...(I'd be paid -or- at least i think so...)
....those are all the things that supposedly "anyone" could want...*smirk*

*** "sadly"....I'm not wired that way. Try as I might, I can't SETTLE for less ... than The GREATNESS that the CREATOR has laid out for me. Lawd, Give me the strength to hang in here for the amazing life-path that you lead me on. I look around and see others married, with kids and PAYD....now whether they're happy or not is debatable.....

Now, I don't want U to think that I'm having a pity party....but as I had a wonderful brunch with a dear friend today we LAUGHED & LAUGHED about the (above) BS that gets 'applauded' in the "good ol' US of A."

As Brother Langston Hughes said in Life is Fine: "You may hear me holler and you may hear me cry, but i'll be dog sweet baby if you'll see me....."

...and you all wonder why I've crawled into a box...(hear the Geoffrey Holder laugh as I re-enter)...... HA HA HA ha hhhaaaaaaa.....I am ENJOYING this life outside of the internet & hope you are, too. OOhhhh, cuz when I return....oh, it's gonna BE JUICY - er!!!

hugz....see u in December....i think....

4 Comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi CapCity,
Have you gotten your dream job yet? I pray to the Lord that He will give you the best job there is for somebody as talented and as hardworking as you. I pray that He will bless you more and more with each passing day and that He will use you as His divine channel of blessings to reach out to other souls. Just passing by sistah and here's hoping you the best of everything on your side of the world. Smile always. God bless and have a wonderful and pleasant day.

Suldog said...

You must have a lot of good stuff in that box, for you to keep crawling back into it. Whatever keeps you happier, Luv!

Jazzy said...

I so agree with you on the shoulda, coulda, woulda's...I'm not wired that way either!

What's happening in December? I can't wait that long! errr...even though, I'm not even sure what I'm waiting for.

T. S. Snowden said...

I'll be here when you come out of hiding! Hurry up!

blogger templates | Make Money Online