Friday, December 14, 2007

Please Help Those Less Fortunate than U this Season

While I encourage us all to help others less fortunate at ANY time of the year, this season it is most important, I think. This is an intensely emotional time of year. There have been studies that abuse (to self & to others) increases at this time of year, deaths increase at this time of year and depression certainly increases. It's a combination of the decrease in sunlight hours and the holidays. While you may be helping others less fortunate by donating to charities or spending time at hospitals, shelters, etc. Please consider checking out SulDog's Blog and supporting a Boston Family cause in anyway that you can. Thanx!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

My first charity is a prayer for the families that have lost kin to violence this holiday season. We need Jesus just to celebrate a birthday "for Him" safely...

It's not supposed to be this way.

CapCity said...

Sadly, Brother Ced too many folx really forget what this season is about - the merchants have done a "wonderful" job to make us all forget...

Unknown said...

Well, my choice (shout out to Dave for that Will Smith post) is to celebrate the right way. I had my wakeup call several years ago, and I will never allow myself to get "cloudy vision" again.

Trust: I would have to write that story.

Suldog said...

CC:

Please drop me an e-mail at suldog@aol.com, with your mailing address. I'd like to send you a copy of the CD I talked about on the blog.

Jim

blogger templates | Make Money Online