So, y'all know I'm been busy making my dreams come to life off-line which is why u don't see me around the blog-sphere as much. I try to check in to various spots when I get a "minute". I peeked in on The LoZone today and her post featured the voice of one of my favorite entertainers. I was inspired to find & post my favorite of his sketches. I often feel like I shouldn't be laughing - but this Brother spits truth in this clip. Hope U enjoy as much as I do (Note: contains profanity for u sensitive types & those underage;-):
Monday, December 3, 2007
It's called SELF esteem
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 12/03/2007
Labels: humor, promoting another artist, promoting another blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 Comments:
do ya think katt williams was a preacher in his past life orrrrrr...gearing up to be preacher in his future life??
what's gud dee?????
I misunderstood.
I haven't been here for a while 'cause I thought you were taking a break - I just stopped today to see...
And I find fiddy posts I missed.
I'll be back soon.
Sometimes, a "break" is more of a BREATH and a BRAINSTORM! I'm glad that you took yours and came back rather strong. On Katt, that whole show was hilarious, but the "self-esteem" sound bite was so on target in a serious way! We do amazing things when we love ourselves as God's children and not as God's forgotten. Thanks for the sharing!
The esteem clip is awesome, but so true. Happy to have you back in action
LMBO!!! I'm sorry that mess is SSOOOOO funny, yet so true.
I love Kat!
Lance - did u know that Katt's parents were Black Panthers...that's close to preaching, isn't it? ;-)
Jali - yea, i took a li'l break & eased back in w/o much fanfare;-)... come on back when u can!
Ced - u gettin' deep on a sistah! Glad u dig this clip, too!
Andrew! Good to be back & i'm glad you're digging the truth in this clip;-)
Mystery - that's exactly how I felt! Katt put it OUT there;-)
Miz - U 2? U know I do! ;-)
If "deep" is a side effect of seeing straight after years of walking in a cloud, then label me "deep well" all day! LOL!
Post a Comment