Inspired by Sistah Sheletha's posts to help us get to know her better. I'll take U back so U can learn a bit more about Me. Click here: Who IS CapCity?
Enjoy & feel free to tell me a bit about YOURself in the comment area:-).
May you all have a Blessed Good Friday today!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Inspired 2 return to Older Post
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/07/2007
Labels: inspiration, promoting another blogger, self discovery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
hey i'm first. what can i tell ya'll about me that isn't evident from my transparent blog posts.
you are a pretty interesting person though. between you and sheletha...we will know everything.
I do love the post that encourages introspective thought.
DC, transparent? Yeah right. LOL.
Me...I'm hard:
I work hard
Play even harder
Love harder than most
and hate hard as hell
awww I inspired!!! how sweet.
yea, Shai - i was wondering what DC meant by transparent. I don't know anything about the brother that i'll be 'wking' with except he likes to start intense dialogue:-).
glad u like the introspection, dc;-).
Ki - it's obvious that u're an intense sistah:-)...just be careful w/ the hate - that usually causes one to implode = hurt ones' self...let 'em go & kill 'em w/ kindness - it really does mess they heads up when u're nice (devilish giggle;-)...
reminds me of an ex i ran into once who i had ABSOLUTELY nothing but love for - he was one of the few who'd actually f'ed me over/two timed on me. I ran into him at an outdoor concert in DC in the summer & I was feeling/looking FLY! My best friend was w/ me & his boys were w/ him. They were checking me like DAYUM who is DAT? I smiled graciously, spoke & kept it moving. My girlfriend was behind me & she said he looked like he wanted to s%&t on himself...GIRL, it was the MOST glorious moment of "payBACK"!!
ROFLMBAO to this DAY (it was over 10 yrs ago)!
no need for me to hate - he bought it on hisse'f;-)
yea, vixen - u inspire, too...now where's your high school photo? lol!
Im bringin it!!!! My scanner didn't want to work this morning!!!!
I'm just a brotha trying to do what I do. This is my first time seeing your blog. I was roaming through the Afrosphere and came across it. I hope to come back more often in the future. I do invite you to check out the Electronic Village if you have time.
peace, Villager
Post a Comment