Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Chocolate Dreams


Crazy
Hazy
Orgasmic
Calming
Outstanding
Lulling
Amazing
Truly
Evocative

Delicious
Revealing
Erotic
Aspirations
Multiple
Smiles

C.A. Paige©April 2007


*image by Wagner-Stephens found on the blog of Riannan. I'll be going back there for the recipe to that delish looking cake;-)

16 Comments:

Saadia said...

Love it, CC!! Chocolate Dreams, indeed! :)

Shai said...

Amen to that. LOL. Loves me some chocolate. Nice piece.

JustMeWriting said...

loved it...but I don't love chocolate...lol, I'm a fatty-icing-birthday cake lover... UM, UM, UM.. lol.

CapCity said...

Thanx for the feedback, ladies!

GG - what is this type of poem called again (I'll have to check your blog for that:-)? I discovered a place that you will LOVE - chocolate & liquid spirits. I will try to take you there when u come to nyc: An NYC Chocolate Haven.

Shai - chocolate was my best friend on many a "tuff" night! lol

JMW - what's it like to not love chocolate? glad u liked my expression of MY love for it! LOL!

This past weekend I almost overdosed on chocolate & was inspired:-).

KIKI said...

CHOCOLATE!!!! Mmmmm...

Mizrepresent said...

Ummmm, Ummmmm Good!

Sheletha said...

that is just sin....

CapCity said...

Yea, Sistahs Kiki, Miz & Sheletha - whenever u visit NYC I can take u to "sin" city! LOL! See the link in my earlier comment...it really should be against the law;-).

plez... said...

chocolate dreams... that's right! i love that picture, i could see dipping the tip of my finger in that gooey chocolate and licking it off slowly... or better yet, sharing it with my wife! *smile*

it's fun to share... thanks for letting us dip our fingertips in your life to get a taste of you!

Unknown said...

Aw, man! I thought you were talking about ME! LOL!

How are you, lady?

dc_speaks said...

wow...i missed this post...my bad sis/cousin. It was quite delicious looking.

I was thinking of a chocolate lady

CapCity said...

Thanx for coming through Plez, Ced & DC...always good to hear the male perspectives;-). Trust me - it's NOT just about the confection...

Lisa Johnson said...

Oh that chocolate looks good! Thanks for the eye candy! Yum!

CapCity said...

Sistah Anali, after looking at the recipes on your blog - u've got me inspired to actually try to create this molten chocolate treat w/ an extra "kick";-).

L. Renee' said...

Hey Capcity,

Thanks for stopping by the Latte Crew. Chocolate is sinfully delicious indeed. Love the pic.
I want some right now. (smile)
12Kyle is my brother for real.
Good lookin out!

CapCity said...

L.Renee - Glad u like it! Sinful is SO RIGHT;-).

blogger templates | Make Money Online