I'm newly "obsessed" with this group Naturally 7, who seems to be blowing up in Europe. In light of our recent tragedies, this video is JUST what I need. May it bring U joy, as well!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
For Life - Naturally 7
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/18/2007
Labels: inspiration, music, Naturally 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 Comments:
Yes, i love this, so appropiate Cap! THanks.
I got u Sistah Cap! Thia was right on time!
they sound lame to me lol
dayum, Bro. T...u rarely come around my spot & then to piss on it...uh, thanx?
I wasnt trying to piss on it, not to mention Im in and out of town and the country so much but thats not an excuse. so pls forgive me ok. I was not trying to be disrespectful albeit it may have come off that way. but once a week do get t read my comments and the blogs of others. As you may or ma not know I spend most of m ime in prisons and jails around the country and africa, thats wha i do, i am a behavioral epidemiologist and i try to control infectious disease in correctional populations - so if it is in your heart, please do forgive me and do not take it personal. I was only talking about the structure of the video. The same ay I talk about the structure of rap videos (i also talk about he content i rap videos) thats all. Now ifit was in night vision, tha would have been real cool to me - but im alame country boy from memphis. so it wont happen again. I was not atacking your selection.
thanx for the clarity, T.
PS, T...have u checked the other videos on my blog? Care to comment on them? I tend to choose based on how the content makes me feel, i never really look at the tech aspect unless it offends me in someway (i won't be posting booty shaking videos no matter how much i like the music...UNLESS it's a PRince or Lenny Kravitz booty. lol!)
Nice...thanks for stopping by today...I love hearing from you...
angelia
and I from U, Mahma Angelia!
Great gift, lady. The SONG is sweet...and I can overlook any criticism of the video.
This is the sweetest video! Great choice! ; )
Hi Cap,
I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at women bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.
I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:
http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm
I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Thank you in advance,
Carmen
Post a Comment