Monday, October 13, 2008

This clip from the BD Celebration needs no editing...

Besides, I'm too excited & exhausted to edit this piece. Special thanx to R.J. Leippert for taking the role as videographer so seriously that very little editing needs to be done! Sistah Miz, U pulled this one out the hidden treasury and I am so proud to call U a partner! Hugz to ya all.


11 Comments:

THE JODY said...

OMG! I saw the pictures on eb tha celeb's site. Hey, you are the sista in the green hat in those pics. I am going to the courthouse on wednesday to get our marriage license. I need your info and ring size. I got a job and still have all my original teeth.

Chinese proverb:
"When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."

peace queen
jody harris aka THE JODY

CapCity said...

Uh... thanx, Brother Harris, I'm flattered. Good to hear U take such good care of yourself, too.

clnmike said...

That was interesting.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Look at Miz trying to shed her shy girl image. You go Miz! Represent with yo bad self!

12kyle said...

look at miz!!!! a singing superstar!

Lance said...

i'm tellin' y'all...it was a grand event and the love was flowing from all over, even from the art gallery crowd that was adjoining us.

** ANNOUNCEMENT, ANNOUCEMENT!!!! **
in chatting with Cap, Miz & Sheletha ova the weekend, i'm puttin' together a BLOGGER REUNION CRUISE FOR 2009. right now, i'm looking at fri., oct. 9 through mon. oct. 12, 2009. the significance of those dates are:

1) oct. 9th is on a friday and you don't wanna work anyway...the weekend, 'nuff said & oct. 12fth columbus day, for the acclaimed "e"-talian that discover'd amerikkka....don't get me started, but anyway...

details are forthcoming but more than likely, the cost of the cruise will be basically for the CRUISE ONLY. a 3-night/4-day cruise to the bahamas from miami.

how you get to miami will be on you, to cut the cost of trying to package the deals as flying to miami is about as cheap as driving from nyc to d.c.! so you can buy the plane ticket at your leisure. if you package the deals, the travel agent are going to "guess" what you "should" pay meaning more.

by the end of the year or early jan. '09, everything will be organized and ready to go. and starting from jan. '09 this will give EVERYBODY enuff time to save up and pay off the trip.

how much the cruise, plan on prices from $289 plus taxes and other charges.

i'll explain later...i don't have a blog but if your interested, holla at me at my email address:

lp2hlywd@aol.com

thanks.

CapCity said...

Yea, fellas: Miz was on FIYAH!!

Lance - & u know I'll post the details whenever U want me to (on my many blogs:-)

Mizrepresent said...

lol and a little bit of embarassment...who knew? Okay, so i tried to get my Kareoke on at the BD2 Finale...it's New York, y'all, lol!

@clnmike - "interesting", lol, that's what i say when i'm not quite sure i like it...at least that's what my daughter told me...but it's all good and of course "interesting"...lol!

Really guys, that impromptu was the best thing to happen to me...it let me know that i can do all things...thru CHRIST! And that ain't no joke! Here's to BD2 the NEXT ROUND...WE ain't playing...we are most definitely changing the GAME...so get in where you fit in...or be left BEHIND!

ShellyShell said...

I'm sorry I missed this! My late ass! Anyway it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward ot other outings!! :)

angela said...

go miz!

Unknown said...

One word: CLASSIC. Pay attention, world; few people rock a first-person narrative that well. I thought this when I read this story the first time, and the feelling still remains: Diane directed a movie in my mind.

Keep it coming, lady!

blogger templates | Make Money Online