Not sure why I'm feelin'... this... need to move on... to get out.
Maybe because:
I'm coming down from my fabulous weekend "high"
-or-
It's "that time of month" (I know...tmi;-)
-or-
Wall Street is here
-or-
So much Eye Candy & So Little Brain Food
-or-
I've been here for seven years (...isn't that when "the itch" starts?)
-or-
The full moon just rose high into the sky & it's so beautiful...
-or-
Several dear friends are considering relocating
-or-
So much fighting & so little to fight for
-or-
I'm a country girl at heart
-or-
I need a real, tropical, sun-drenched, vacation ... far, very far away
-or-
I need to be loved slowly, intensely, honestly and often;-)
-or-
I need a nap
-or-
I need to complete my own novel
-or-
*SIGH*
... a combination of it all...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
... On Moving, I think I want to... But Not Sure Where...
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 10/15/2008
Labels: life paths, musing on moving, next moves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 Comments:
those are all great reasons. i betcha we're looking at the same big beautiful, glorious, sexy moon! isn't the creator wonderful?
smooches :)
Yes I feel you. I too am feeling like moving.
I attended collge in the south and I always thought I would go back and live there. As you know I was totally enchanted with Atlanta. It spoke to a desire to have a slower paced life.
Perhaps a vacation is in order...sun, sea and drinks!
finish that book
and come to the atl with babz
I've been ready to leave the midwest for quite some time, so I know how you feel.
Go with it.
Considering that the only thing I love about SoCal is the beach, I can tell you that the tropical can get old, too. OH--and don't get it twisted: my wife is a Los Angelena and qualifies as the only PERSON I love enough to stay in this sucka spot!
Gurl i hear you...change is good, perhaps you just need a change of pace...let me know, cuz MI-AM-I is just down the road, and seeing that we are roaddawgs i would be there if you call...just call!
CORRECTION: I am born and raised in dalton,ga. My inspiration to move forward comes from many places. It comes from the cotton fields down in south georgia, it comes from the civil rights museum over in birmingham, it comes from walkin by dr.king's/sista coretta's tombs, it comes from the old fashion day services they still have at some southern black churches, it comes from lookin at my grandparents hands and scars from all their hard work and it comes from the overall lure of the south and being black. I live in THE A.T.L. and the south is where it's at. If your a country gal at heart, then near the country you should be. The concrete jungles up north are missing the things I love about the south like fresh smells of cows in the morning, the roosters yellin, the smell of honeysuckle bushes along the dirt roads, the backwoods creeks we go swimming and fishin, in ridin on back of my paw paw's ole ford pick-up to the county market on weekends and the country twangs. I would love to show you around where I'm from and get you a big ole heapin of chicken n fixins. Some good ole down home vibes and Good soul food could inspire you in different ways.
Post a Comment