Wednesday, September 3, 2008

W-healthly Wednesdays - looks alot like Thankful Thursday 2day:-)

I'm so excited to be ME, right now! Folk may think I found Gawd (not that I ever really lost Him;-), or a new, loving Sweetness has swept me off my feet. In a way, I'm feeling like I think a "Holy Roller" feels. I. AM. LOVING. LIFE!! I feel I'm in the greatest relationship I've evah been in! I'm relating to ME & a bit more aware of my relationships with those outside of myself. I seem to smile more (I know those who see me won't think that's possible - but the smile is coming from inside & it's not just for "show"). No longer feeling like I'm putting on for "my public". I. AM. FEELING WONDERFUL!! Don't know why -- but I've learned not to look a gift horse in the mouth (not sure why that iz -- but anyway). ALL this to say - I hope u readers are experiencing the wonders of this world, too!

Sending Cyber Hugz 2 ya ALL! Ciao for now! ;-)

9 Comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Those good vibes are contagious!

You make me very happY!

David Sullivan said...

Hey Cap, keep on "rollin'"

Suldog said...

Here comes Suldog with some...

INFORMATION YOU DON'T NEED!

In horse trading, you look inside a horse's mouth in order to get an idea of its true age. A horse's gums recede as it ages. So, if someone gives you a horse as a gift, it would be extremely bad manners to look in its mouth before accepting the gift.

In other words (which you don't need, but I'm nothing if not pedantic!): When someone gives you something, just say "Thank you!"

(Which you do, always! )

Mizrepresent said...

Lovely lady...i couldn't ask for more!

Ms. Lee said...

Girl, I feel the love!

KIKI said...

Oh what a feeling!!! Keep it up!

Hey sis!

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...let me rub this page so I can keep this loving feeling myself! I'm so happy you are feeling this way and you are sharing your JOY!!! {hugs}

Anonymous said...

thanks for the hugs....but there are lots of posting about days... damn I missed the memo!

CapCity said...

Glad I could spread some cheer!
Thanx for the horse lesson Suldog! As a city-girl I had no idea;-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online